Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Adv display covered in Green lines?
1078 4 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeMash
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft

United Kingdom

Has anyone come across this issue before, I have green lines across my screen. I am using Andriod but have also tried using the iphone. My status is also showing as having the latest update. I have also tried replacing both the sd card, and the gimbal cable, but nothing helps
when I use video mode, it has the same lines, but they are grey.

There has been no damage to the drone and last time i used it, it worked fine, but it is now unusable. any tips? green screen.png
2019-12-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

This has been seen many times before. It is a hardware fault in the camera assembly. Some have managed to cure it by replacing the flexible cable connecting the camera to the aircraft. But you may have to return it for repair if that does not work. It is NOT a firmware or software issue.
2019-12-11
Use props
MikeMash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 12-11 14:00
This has been seen many times before. It is a hardware fault in the camera assembly. Some have managed to cure it by replacing the flexible cable connecting the camera to the aircraft. But you may have to return it for repair if that does not work. It is NOT a firmware or software issue.

Thanks for the quick reply, I have ordered a replacement camera/aircraft cable. hopefully that sorts it.
2019-12-12
Use props
Mega Warfare
New

Dominican Republic

you managed to solve the problem of the ghost 3
2020-1-13
Use props
MikeMash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Unfortunately not. I have tried replacing the cables as suggested, but the problem is still their. I will try and source a replacement camera, however the camera for the phantom 3 advanced has been discontinued. So I am looking to get a 2nd hand part. But they are not easy to find.
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules