Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller Won’t connect with drone
1185 3 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E.finlay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

My drone will not connect with my iPad. I updated the DJI go 4 and the iPad has all it’s updates.  It worked fine last time I used it which was a couple of months ago. Anybody have any solutions.?
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi E.finlay, we are sorry for the troubles, what is the model of your iPad? Did you try with another cable or another mobile device?
2019-12-11
Use props
fansc6086bb4
lvl.1

United States

I have a similar issue with my drone not connecting to the controller.  My Mavic Pro was in my basement wet bar cabinets when my house burned down.  I was able to extricate it from the ruins after a couple months, but it was exposed to lots of moisture over its time "outdoors" and I had to unstick the prop motors and gimbal with some WD40.  I purchased a used controller/battery/charger from a local who lost their mavic in a lake.  The problem is that my drone will NOT go into the bind mode; yes I have ensured that the drone is not in WiFi mode.  My brother has the identical drone, when I push his link button the LED light instantly changes from green to red.  On mine, not so much.  I have tried every firmware version available with identical behavior.  Also did multiple factory resets.  I was able to control the drone via WiFi mode, but I have not used it much as I only used my drone previously with the remote control.  I am hoping someone else has had the same issue so I know what I need to do to get flying again.   I have searched google and the forum and see many similar issues but most seem to be with the RC not the aircraft. Thanks in advance!
2020-2-5
Use props
fansc6086bb4
lvl.1

United States

fansc6086bb4 Posted at 2-5 17:47
I have a similar issue with my drone not connecting to the controller.  My Mavic Pro was in my basement wet bar cabinets when my house burned down.  I was able to extricate it from the ruins after a couple months, but it was exposed to lots of moisture over its time "outdoors" and I had to unstick the prop motors and gimbal with some WD40.  I purchased a used controller/battery/charger from a local who lost their mavic in a lake.  The problem is that my drone will NOT go into the bind mode; yes I have ensured that the drone is not in WiFi mode.  My brother has the identical drone, when I push his link button the LED light instantly changes from green to red.  On mine, not so much.  I have tried every firmware version available with identical behavior.  Also did multiple factory resets.  I was able to control the drone via WiFi mode, but I have not used it much as I only used my drone previously with the remote control.  I am hoping someone else has had the same issue so I know what I need to do to get flying again.   I have searched google and the forum and see many similar issues but most seem to be with the RC not the aircraft. Thanks in advance!

I just attempted to get help from DJI support over the phone.  After confirming my drone won't connect to the remote, they said my only option is to send the drone in for diagnostics and repairs.  Someone has to have already figured this out, please help me!
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules