Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fixing at the top of the forum participants
647 5 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

Buoyed by forum I note multiple posts different participants containing in fact one and the same information. Dozens of people ask about the same thing, such as app compatibilityBest Tablets and Phones for DJI GO & DJI Fly

Probably it would be a good idea to fix such posts in the upper position, so that users do not create a huge number of the same topics. For example: device Compatibility with DJ Fly, the MATIC Mini branch, or theme Accessories and theme purchase Issues and theme warranty and repair Issues for all devices.
2019-12-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A definitive list of android devices that are supported is a great idea.
2019-12-12
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree, multiple threads on the same topic is kinda hard to keep up with. There are two ways to approach that though. Like Alevpi pointed out, making most popular topics a sticky at the top would be one way. The other way is if people would actually use the search function before posting would help considerably as well.
2019-12-12
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

JodyB, have to agree with you, and that search does work well, just must remember to click the SEARCH button and not use computer ENTER button  Sometimes you really have to search because the posts are spread around on the same subject.
2019-12-12
Use props
tcg550
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

Maybe pin a topic at the top that explains how to search the forum using Google.

For example putting this in the address bar of a browser will get much better results than using the search function at the top of this website.

site:forum.dji.com mini devices
2019-12-12
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The searching engine of this forum is amongst the worst I've experienced in my life with Internet. Input "battery storage" will render 698 pages of posts with a words "swelling battery issue" or "SD card storage capacity" within ... Google is by far the most efficient way to search for this forum topics.
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules