Camera/Gimbal Help Please
507 4 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5bef4322
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1835443 ft
Myanmar

My Mavic camera and Gimbal seem not to be responding, however in the DJI app under aircraft status it states the gimbal status as normal. I cannot tilt the gimbal, when I turn on the aircraft the gimbal does not move. Also on the app, the camera view is black screen. I had this issue before and I formatted the SD card (which did not fix the issue alone) and then turned on the drone upside down (which fixed the issue). Now neither will resolve the issue. Please help, running newest firmware. Currently in Myanmar and would love to get some great shots. Thanks!
2019-12-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure your not in FPV mode.
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to relink the aircraft to the RC to see if the problem persists. Also, could get please clarify what is the specific error message on the upper left-hand corner of the screen when you are seeing the black screen? Please make sure that the RC is connected to the Aircraft. You may refer to the tutorial below on how to relink the aircraft to your RC. Thank you!

2019-12-12
Use props
fans5bef4322
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1835443 ft
Myanmar

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-12 09:04
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to relink the aircraft to the RC to see if the problem persists. Also, could get please clarify what is the specific error message on the upper left-hand corner of the screen when you are seeing the black screen? Please make sure that the RC is connected to the Aircraft. You may refer to the tutorial below on how to relink the aircraft to your RC. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA

There is no error message, there is still no image when connected by RC. I attempted taking photos and none were saved to SD card. The aircraft still will still fly but no image. I attempted hitting the aircraft on the table, which Brought back the image. However, when I auto calibrated the gimbal, the image was lost again. Please advise.
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans5bef4322 Posted at 12-12 09:56
There is no error message, there is still no image when connected by RC. I attempted taking photos and none were saved to SD card. The aircraft still will still fly but no image. I attempted hitting the aircraft on the table, which Brought back the image. However, when I auto calibrated the gimbal, the image was lost again. Please advise.

Thank you for the additional information and again I'm sorry for the trouble. May I ask did you already perform the relinking process? Performing the said tutorial below might rectify the problem. If the problem persists, I will highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules