Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Christmas Sale at the DJI Hong Kong Flagship Store
7413 12 2019-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Take advantage of exclusive deals at the DJI Hong Kong Flagship Store.
Don't miss out!
Address: Tower 535, Shop G07, 535 Jaffe Road

2019-12-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2019-12-12
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Good for Hong Kong
2019-12-12
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Thanks, but even just 3.5 hours away, the discounts are not paying the ticket
2019-12-12
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-12-13
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Just window shopping
2019-12-14
Use props
fans78535d13
lvl.1

United States

One thing I have to say is I love dji products, they do make great ones but, never would I ever order a product from them directly ever again the service is simply terrible in every aspect possible, for one reason being you cannon speak with a human after spending hundreds or thousands of hard earned cash. I would never even purchase the insurance for my product because dealing with this company is unbelievably frustrating and you would be waiting at least 2 months for a replacement. Other than their service/shipping time dji makes great products, just buy them from a 3rd party dealer and save your self the aggravation of international shipping and communication!!!
2019-12-15
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fans78535d13 Posted at 12-15 05:19
One thing I have to say is I love dji products, they do make great ones but, never would I ever order a product from them directly ever again the service is simply terrible in every aspect possible, for one reason being you cannon speak with a human after spending hundreds or thousands of hard earned cash. I would never even purchase the insurance for my product because dealing with this company is unbelievably frustrating and you would be waiting at least 2 months for a replacement. Other than their service/shipping time dji makes great products, just buy them from a 3rd party dealer and save your self the aggravation of international shipping and communication!!!

I've bought all of my drones direct from DJI China, (six).  Not a single problem, all delivered direct to my door by DHL.
2019-12-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

CHEERS Hong Kong `-´
2019-12-16
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

fans78535d13 Posted at 12-15 05:19
One thing I have to say is I love dji products, they do make great ones but, never would I ever order a product from them directly ever again the service is simply terrible in every aspect possible, for one reason being you cannon speak with a human after spending hundreds or thousands of hard earned cash. I would never even purchase the insurance for my product because dealing with this company is unbelievably frustrating and you would be waiting at least 2 months for a replacement. Other than their service/shipping time dji makes great products, just buy them from a 3rd party dealer and save your self the aggravation of international shipping and communication!!!

Sorry to hear about your trouble. I am not sure what you are talking about, because I ordered an Osmo Pocket from DJI, and it arrived only three days after ordering, and I live in the US as well.
2019-12-17
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Thanks for the info!
2019-12-17
Use props
ulfw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281381 ft
Germany

That stupid store that never has a pre-order ever and that doesn't even sell the Mavic Mini at all. Yea... besides two batteries I've never bought anything in this 'flagship'
2019-12-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great to read
2020-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now