Dji Inspire 1 Pro, [00020634][12 03][00] device not detected.
1432 7 2019-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seesimongo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229833 ft

Spain

Hello experts!

Can any of you guys/girls tell me which module/hardware is damaged here?

[00020634][12 03][00] device not detected.

I'm suspecting the gimbal cable (part 17) but I'm not sure.

There is also a constant, uniform 'Beeping' from the rear, right motor..
Dji Inspire 1 pro 1v2

Thanks ;)

2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, 12 00/01/02/03 refer to the ESC M1/M2/M3/M4, was the drone ever crashed? You also mentioned the motor beeps, it seems your ESC is not working.
2019-12-12
Use props
djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344 ft
Benin

Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.
2019-12-22
Use props
seesimongo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-12 19:35
Hi there, 12 00/01/02/03 refer to the ESC M1/M2/M3/M4, was the drone ever crashed? You also mentioned the motor beeps, it seems your ESC is not working.

Hi DJI Mindy. Thanks for your reply and info. Yes, the drone was crashed. Do you think I need to send this to DJI to repair?
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

seesimongo Posted at 1-2 11:00
Hi DJI Mindy. Thanks for your reply and info. Yes, the drone was crashed. Do you think I need to send this to DJI to repair?

Hi, in this case, it is suggested sending the drone back for diagnosis and service. Please start an online repair request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ Posted at 2019-12-22 06:54
Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.

I am sorry to read on the issue. Please try to refresh the firmware of the drone via the DJI Assistant 2 and see if the firmware can be updated. If no, please provide a screenshot of the error message for us to check further, thank you.
2020-1-2
Use props
Mheuser
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hello Seesimongo,

As mentioned the error code 12 03 stand for the right rear motor. Since you mentioned that there was a crash its possible the ESC got damaged or disconnected from the motor. This way there is no communication with the maincontroller and this creates the error.
Did you send your unit in for repair already? I hope they were able to resolve your issue.
2020-1-22
Use props
seesimongo
lvl.1

Spain

Mheuser Posted at 1-22 02:21
Hello Seesimongo,

As mentioned the error code 12 03 stand for the right rear motor. Since you mentioned that there was a crash its possible the ESC got damaged or disconnected from the motor. This way there is no communication with the maincontroller and this creates the error.

Thanks for getting back to me. It's really appreciated. As it happens it was just a lose connection and the drone is now working perfectly.

I stripped the Inspire down and gave the connectors into the main boards a good push and heard a solid click from one of them. when I put it back together it fired up straight away and has been great since.

Very pleased. I wasn't looking forward to the expense/cost of repair..
2020-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules