Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini FLY range 30 metres.
1264 7 2019-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zorronder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179993 ft
Ukraine

issue after last update. No one stable channel on 2.4 Ghz. 5.8 not working in my region.
We just bought it 2 day ago in Ukraine ALLO shops.

When turned on, mavic got an update. And today we started to make a review of mavic combo pack for our youtube channel youtube.com/zorronder
But... 30 metres and remote just disconnected. We trying to chose channels, but everithing the same.

Every time when we try to move drone mo than 30 metres from me loosing connection. At this time our mavic 2 pro works fine at this place and flying more than 4 km distance.

Today we came to ALLO SHOP and they are send it to service centre without promising to fix it. Terrible situation. Review about not working Mavic ))).... We are waiting for answer from Service centre and will publish the video. I don't wanna use Mini.

Screenshot_20191211_232058_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
2019-12-12
Use props
swiftwindwalker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177697 ft
United Kingdom

Can you share the screen shot of both mavic mini and mavic 2 pro for 2.4 ghz and 5.8 ghz channel at the same location at same time? looking at the specs of both, they both have the same EIRP - they should have the same interference and signal loss.
2019-12-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some people have reported that turning wifi off on your phone will help with the range.
2019-12-13
Use props
Zorronder
lvl.2
Ukraine

DAFlys Posted at 12-13 02:03
Some people have reported that turning wifi off on your phone will help with the range.

i think it is technical issue
without wi-fi on smartphone the same situation
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Zorronder, we apologize to read your unpleasant experience with Mavic Mini, since you already sent in the drone, may we have the case number for further follow-up?
We also need the APP logs and the flight records for the analysis.
Flight Records:
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the "flightrecord" folder. For example: Android device.png
iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "flightrecord" folder.

iOS device.png iOS device 2.png
App Log Export
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.
Android device APP log.png
iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "Logs" folder.
iOS device APP log.png iOS app LOG 2.png
Then please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you.

2019-12-13
Use props
Smark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80089 ft
Jamaica

Same issues with US version. ~250 feet I start getting disconnects. Wifi on phone is off. Never had a disconnect on the phantom 3, the spark, or the air. Very disappointing. Hope it is fixable.
2019-12-14
Use props
TECHNOZON
lvl.2
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-13 22:26
Hi Zorronder, we apologize to read your unpleasant experience with Mavic Mini, since you already sent in the drone, may we have the case number for further follow-up?
Flight Records:

hi. This is link of flight records.

I have fly records from Mavic 2 pro from this smartphone at this place where mavic mini disconected.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ii8UlWW5CvMwnE_sO7j6wtc2etGygrw4
2019-12-14
Use props
TECHNOZON
lvl.2
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-13 22:26
Flight Records:

I don't have case number. Just paper from Ukrainian shop ALLO.

I think they are not official resseler. I hope that they are sent it to official service.
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules