what happened to free shipping?
682 6 2019-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

hi!

Long time customer, sometimes I would need to buy accessories - and so would - and yes, they said free shipping if I got (I think it was $89)...

But now - I noticed *no* free shipping??? AND - it seems multiple items (i.e., if I got 3 bags, it charges 3*$12 (not just 1 charge) - so $36 for a shipping cost???)

Can you fix that? It also looks like now you have to place a minimum $400 order before any free shipping? Any way of changing it back to the $89 or what ever it was?

Because shipping now seems rather expensive - just to buy a couple items - AND - that shipping is charged for EACH INDIVIDUAL item - not grouped in one lump sum. I don't really need $400 worth of accessories right now - BUT - I can find about $100 worth of accessories if I qualified for free shipping...

Please let me know, thanks!

2019-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hope you find a fix.

By the way, Double posting is highly frowned upon. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-12-12
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-12 17:41
Hope you find a fix.

By the way, Double posting is highly frowned upon. ;-)

lol, yes, I am aware of the doubleposting thing. That was a mistake - however there does not appear to be a way to delete this thread (and leave the other one active).
2019-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

djiguy001 Posted at 12-12 21:25
lol, yes, I am aware of the doubleposting thing. That was a mistake - however there does not appear to be a way to delete this thread (and leave the other one active).

Yeah, that option was removed a few months ago.
If you look to the bottom left corner of the post screen, you will see Additional options.
Under that title, used to reside a "Delete this post" option. Not sure why they removed that forum parameter.

Funny part of that, "use signature", but where do you access the input, for one? ;-)

RedHotPoker

2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi djiguy001, according to the policy, we offer free shipping on orders of $349 or more in Canada. There is no way to change it, appreciate your understanding. shipping fee.png
2019-12-12
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 23:25
Hi djiguy001, according to the policy, we offer free shipping on orders of $349 or more in Canada. There is no way to change it, appreciate your understanding.[view_image]

Hi DJI Mindy,

When did it change to $349? It used to be $89? What was the reasoning for the change? I liked being able to order accessories at a reasonable price... Thanks.
2019-12-13
Use props
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 23:25
Hi djiguy001, according to the policy, we offer free shipping on orders of $349 or more in Canada. There is no way to change it, appreciate your understanding.[view_image]

Also - it now appears *separate* shipping charges will be applied to individual items?

I.e., if you ordered 8xDJI bags, instead of 1*$12 - it charges 8*12 = >>>>>>>> $96 SHIPPING CHARGES <<<<<<<<< even though the items are shipped together??
2019-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules