mavic mini lost control
2250 10 2019-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcchua10
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi all,
  Yesterday was my first time fly in night time, after 10 seconds flight, the aircraft keep prompt error, FLY WITH CAUTION, ITU MODE,my drone out of my control, then my drone crash toward the wall and last error was a motor error, the crash cause my drone Gimbal was broken, may I know why does this happen?
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize to hear the crash accident, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in the drone for the data analysis, our team will do their best to figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2019-12-13
Use props
pcchua10
lvl.1
Malaysia

what does it mean? drone unable to control after this message prompt out
96614536-CC84-45A5-94EE-C4650CF1418D.png
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pcchua10@gmail. Posted at 12-13 07:33
what does it mean? drone unable to control after this message prompt out

The drone will enter ATTI mode automatically when the GPS signal is weak, the drone cannot position itself in this mode and easily affected by its surroundings, please check the details below. ATTI Mode.png
2019-12-13
Use props
pcchua10\
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-13 19:18
The drone will enter ATTI mode automatically when the GPS signal is weak, the drone cannot position itself in this mode and easily affected by its surroundings, please check the details below.[view_image][Image]

i see, it’s costly lesson i learned
2019-12-13
Use props
fans1fce05b8
New

Sweden

Same thing happened to me yesterday. The Mavic Mini just got crazy after I started it up. I got an "sensor error message" and a second later the drone started to fly on its own very erratically and increased to very high speed and crashed in to a wall near by, I had no control of it what so ever. It got completely smashed up due to the force of the impact. This is extremely dangerous as it could damage property and people.
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1fce05b8 Posted at 12-23 04:12
Same thing happened to me yesterday. The Mavic Mini just got crazy after I started it up. I got an "sensor error message" and a second later the drone started to fly on its own very erratically and increased to very high speed and crashed in to a wall near by, I had no control of it what so ever. It got completely smashed up due to the force of the impact. This is extremely dangerous as it could damage property and people.

Hi there, we are sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in for diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support.
2019-12-24
Use props
pcchua10\
lvl.1
Malaysia

fans1fce05b8 Posted at 2019-12-23 04:12

You need to make sure gps location updated then only you can fly away, otherwise your drone would not stable due to bottom sensor no function above 10 m or in dark environment,night flight must make sure gps above 10 bar and home point updated then only safe to fly
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_Ug7ThX3dpOuC
New

Hong Kong

fans1fce05b8 Posted at 2019-12-23 04:12

Same for me I was drying st night and suddenly my drone was out of control and flying on its own and crashed falling from a serious height its smashed to pieces!

It was a birthday present and my first ever drone I flew it fine earlier in the day no issues and suddenly I’ve lost a 350 Dollar drone I am absolutely gutted and disappointed with the product do this.

What are my options?
2020-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Ug7ThX3dpOuC Posted at 4-18 16:14
Same for me I was drying st night and suddenly my drone was out of control and flying on its own and crashed falling from a serious height its smashed to pieces!

It was a birthday present and my first ever drone I flew it fine earlier in the day no issues and suddenly I’ve lost a 350 Dollar drone I am absolutely gutted and disappointed with the product do this.

We apologize for the crash accident, it is recommended to email to support@dji.com to start a ticket for the data analysis, our team will guide you what to do, we will provide the proper resolution according to the data analysis result.
2020-4-18
Use props
Nelly Aum
New

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-13 19:18
The drone will enter ATTI mode automatically when the GPS signal is weak, the drone cannot position itself in this mode and easily affected by its surroundings, please check the details below.[view_image][Image]

Just gotten my mavic mini few days back. Surprisingly, it started to loose control suddenly when its close to the wall. Wasn't able to control it all all and it crashed. Understand that due to signal, it may have turned to attitude mode. But it was flown indoor with sufficient lighting and area with no wind or obstacles. Luckily just a tiny little chip on the blades and nothing else. Any advise on this?
2020-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules