827 8 2019-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SUNNY 2461
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275197 ft
Bangladesh

Hello There,
This is my first post in forum. Complete Newbie and some confusion i am facing. Seeking help and suggestion.

things are-
1. I fly both Mavic Mini and Mavic Air, But my Profile only showing one device (Mavic mini)
2. There I find "Newbie Task", it is not allowing me to change avater.

please kindly help me to understand and see the photos about my asking.

Thanks & Regards

Showing only one drone

Showing only one drone

no option for Avater Upload

no option for Avater Upload
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The avatar of your drone will be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2019-12-13
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 10:41
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The avatar of your drone will be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

Hi Gamora, I only have one Mavic Pro Platinum, but under my name and icon it lists that and a Mavic Pro, I just wonder how that got there, and how to remove it?  All help appreciated.
2019-12-13
Use props
SUNNY 2461
lvl.3
Flight distance : 275197 ft
Bangladesh

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 10:41
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The avatar of your drone will be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

Thankyou Gamora <3
the mavic air i am using now, i bought from my fellow. he might activated it, but now i am owning it. So is there any way to change and reactivate with my account? now i am flying it with go4 app using my account.

Thanks
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum Posted at 12-13 15:18
Hi Gamora, I only have one Mavic Pro Platinum, but under my name and icon it lists that and a Mavic Pro, I just wonder how that got there, and how to remove it?  All help appreciated.

Hi, I will forward this to our designated department for the deletion of the other drone Icon. Thank you!
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we cannot activate the drone again since the activation process only uses one time. Once the drone was already been activated, the email address that was used on that drone remains and we cannot change that. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-15
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 14:30
Hi, I will forward this to our designated department for the deletion of the other drone Icon. Thank you!

Thank you Gamora, the Mavic Pro Platinum I DO have, but the Mavic Pro I have never had.
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum Posted at 12-15 16:43
Thank you Gamora, the Mavic Pro Platinum I DO have, but the Mavic Pro I have never had.

You're welcome!
2019-12-20
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
United States

Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum Posted at 12-13 15:18
Hi Gamora, I only have one Mavic Pro Platinum, but under my name and icon it lists that and a Mavic Pro, I just wonder how that got there, and how to remove it?  All help appreciated.

Thank you Gamora, all iks correct in my listing now.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules