New Drone Received with Shipping Box seal cut, Drone tampered with.
2660 4 2019-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LenRod
lvl.1

United States

I orded a Mavic 2 Zoom, RE Goggles, and a smart controller which i recieved about a month ago. The Goggles and Smart controller were shipped in one shipping box, and the drone shipped in a separate shipping box. The outter shipping box with the Goggles and Controller had its seal in tact and clean shipping tape. The Drone shipping box however had its yellow tape seal cut and retaped over the original packing tape with more narrow shipping tape. Upon further examination, the shrink wrap covering the drone product box inside the shipping box was off and stuffed down between the internal wall of the outter shipping box and the drone product box inside the seal on the Drone Product box inside was cut. When opened the clear gimbal protector was off and sideways down in the product tray beneath the drones gimbal. The drone had clearly been opened and taken out and examined and tambered with.

I contacted DJI support and opened a case ticket. I was told to send photos which i did. Someone named Gregg at DJI said the photos were exaclty what they needed and he had "endorsed" the broken seals and opened boxes. He was passing all the evidence along to the logistics department for further investigation, and to stand by (see below). This was on November 21, 2019. I have waited patiently but there has been no further response. This week i emailed "Gregg" back and requested follow up information. I have heard nothing. I emailed a second time this week requesting to return the full order to DJI, but agian there has been no response. The Order number is as follows:
Order Number:
|
Ordered On: 2019-11-10

[size=0.875]
Gregg (DJI Support)
[size=0.75]Thu, Nov 21, 9:09 AM

[size=0.875]

[size=0.875]

[size=0.75]to me

[size=0.875]##- 请在此行以上输入您的回复 -##
Your request(#2442048)has been updated, please reply the email below.

Gregg (DJI Support)

11月21日 CST23:09

Dear Norman,

You're welcome.

I appreciate the photos you've sent and that would suffice, I already endorsed these images and feedback to our warehouse team that will be conducting the investigation. The seal on the drone box that has been cut is acknowledged and we'll identify what happened here so we can take necessary actions.

That's totally fine, we'll make sure to provide you every help you need so we can sort this out. Please standby for now and I'll get back to update you.

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best Regards,

Gregg

DJI Customer Support

2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're truly sorry for what happened with your package. This is not the experience we would want you to have. As of writing, we've seek the attention of the designated team in committing their undivided attention to the matter. You should receive feedback within 1 to 2 business days via email. Again, we know that you have been patiently waiting and this may be taking so long, we are doing are best to resolve this case the soonest possible time. Thank you also for giving us the opportunity to help in this Forum.
2019-12-13
Use props
LenRod
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 14:36
Hi, we're truly sorry for what happened with your package. This is not the experience we would want you to have. As of writing, we've seek the attention of the designated team in committing their undivided attention to the matter. You should receive feedback within 1 to 2 business days via email. Again, we know that you have been patiently waiting and this may be taking so long, we are doing are best to resolve this case the soonest possible time. Thank you also for giving us the opportunity to help in this Forum.

Thank You Diana
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You're most welcome. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us.
2019-12-14
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hope  you get an answer soon!
2020-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now