Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji spark interference issue
841 1 2019-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparkflier14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

I was flying my Spark today with wifi connection to device, with airplane mode on and bluetooth off. the drone was in 5ghz auto mode. When I was high over the city, all of the channels were maxed out with red. The drone seemed to operate just fine. Should I worry about this? Could this cause problems? I was tempted to switch into 2.4 ghz auto mode to see if that would make a difference. Should I take the risk and do that? I have also tried using an otg cable to hook my device up to the drone's remote with airplane mode on and wifi, cellular, bluetooth, and any other wireless services off and with the drone in 5ghz auto mode. There are still red bars on all the channels. What should I do? I live in the city and we don't plan to move any time soon. Would switching to 2.4ghz make a difference?
2019-12-13
Use props
sparkflier14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Well nevermind. It turns out that I was actually looking at the 2.4 ghz channels and the 5 ghz channels were doing just fine.
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules