Where to buy Mavic 2 Zoom
1072 9 2019-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa05188e1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382815 ft
Canada

Have done a lot of research for my first GPS camera drone.
Mavic 2 Zoom it is.
I am in Canada. So my question is is it a good idea to buy it from dji.com?
It gives me the lowest cost for a Mavic 2 Zoom and fly more kit.
I am also thinking about buy the DJI Care Refresh.

2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for choosing the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Purchasing the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom from the DJI online store will give you a peace of mind that you have purchased a genuine DJI merchandise. With regards to the DJI Care Refresh for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview of the DJI Care Refresh for your reference. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-2

2019-12-14
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

Do I need to pay sale tax if I order from DJI.COM?
And any custom duties and taxes that I need to pay when I received the drone?
How many days will it take to ship after the order is received?
2019-12-14
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

bonmot Posted at 12-14 14:25
Do I need to pay sale tax if I order from DJI.COM?
And any custom duties and taxes that I need to pay when I received the drone?
How many days will it take to ship after the order is received?

You would have to check but when I purchased the Zoom, I checked and if I ordered from Amazon I would have had to pay sales tax but did NOT have to pay when I ordered from DJI.  I'm in WA State and the order was shipped from Calif.  

Similarly, when I ordered the Smart Controller, it shipped from China - no sales tax and there was no customs duty.  I don't know the rules for Canada or your province.

I think you will enjoy the zoom, I do.
2019-12-15
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

ff22 Posted at 12-15 07:56
You would have to check but when I purchased the Zoom, I checked and if I ordered from Amazon I would have had to pay sales tax but did NOT have to pay when I ordered from DJI.  I'm in WA State and the order was shipped from Calif.  

Similarly, when I ordered the Smart Controller, it shipped from China - no sales tax and there was no customs duty.  I don't know the rules for Canada or your province.

Sweet. From everything I have learned from the net, from DJI.com is a no brainer if you know what you want.
I will wait to see if there is any sale on the Boxing Day. But I doubt it will beat our 13% tax in Ontario!
2019-12-15
Use props
Dakar Enduro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1451841 ft
Senegal

Agreed with the current dji sale you may get a fantastic deal.
2019-12-15
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

Dakar Enduro Posted at 12-15 23:35
Agreed with the current dji sale you may get a fantastic deal.

Does DJI normally do a Christmas sale? The only discount I see right now is 20% off on the DJI care refresh which I do plan to buy. I have 3 items in my cart: Mavic 2 Zoom, Care Refresh and Fly more kit.
Mavic 2 Pro is $120 less, which makes it closer to Zoom.
Have read some threads about "who needs what". I think Zoom is still better for me. I am not a photographer, just want to make good and interesting photo and videos.
But the $120 discount on the Pro made me blink for a moment. LOL. But still ZOOM. Anything help me to see, even only x2 is good I guess.
2019-12-16
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

I got a message from DJI Store App talking about DJI SELECT membership. Pay $49 to get 50% discount on DJI Care Refresh and 20% on accessories.
Can I use the coupon on $379 fly more kit?
Thanks
Paul
2019-12-16
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

Did DJI just increase the price for the Zoom, Care Refresh and Fly more Kit? The total in my cart just increased by $300!
2019-12-16
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

bonmot Posted at 12-16 18:30
Did DJI just increase the price for the Zoom, Care Refresh and Fly more Kit? The total in my cart just increased by $300!

It turned out is my computer issue. Very weird. After cleared cookies and cache the price went back. LOL
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules