Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is your software of choice ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mockingbird_71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

Over to you

2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mockingbird_71. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2019-12-14
Use props
mockingbird_71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45459 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-14 11:57
Hello and good day mockingbird_71. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you.

Im beggining to think your an automated response lol
2019-12-14
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
United Kingdom

Clarity ?

Software in terms of what ? Or are you as I think from your later sentence asking whether GO or LITCHI ?

I was a hardened LITCHI fan until the last two iterations of GO. I then swapped back to GO. I've just downloaded the latest LITCHI and may try that again ...

There is one item that I cannot understand why GO does not implement - which LITCHI has always had :  Automatic start choice for video. If enabled - as soon as model takes off - video auto starts - and that means no more missed videos !! I've polled for it ... DJI have said they would look into it ... but still not there.
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules