ND vs ND/PL for Osmo Pocket
987 4 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David J.
First Officer
Flight distance : 1231385 ft
United States

I've been looking into getting a set of filters for my Pocket, but have been running into some problems when trying to decide between ND and ND/PL. Is the polarizer that much more helpful, or will it mess with footage unless it's at the right angle? I'm thinking of getting a PGYTECH set, and I know that for those the polarizer are fixed at 90º. Thanks for the help.
2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day David J. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. The ND/PL filters includes a Polariser in the same filter, while the ND is just that a neutral density filter only. In addition I would recommend you to check the DJI Osmo Pocket ND Filters Set found on our DJI online store. These high-quality ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A magnetic design makes it easy to switch ND filters. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the overview and the specifications of the said ND filters. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-nd-filters-set
2019-12-14
Use props
David J.
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-14 13:23
Hello and good day David J. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. The ND/PL filters includes a Polariser in the same filter, while the ND is just that a neutral density filter only. In addition I would recommend you to check the DJI Osmo Pocket ND Filters Set found on our DJI online store. These high-quality ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A magnetic design makes it easy to switch ND filters. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the overview and the specifications of the said ND filters. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-nd-filters-set

Ok, cool. Really trying to figure out pros/cons of ND/Pl in comparison to plain ND filters though. Thanks for the help
2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David J. Posted at 12-14 13:31
Ok, cool. Really trying to figure out pros/cons of ND/Pl in comparison to plain ND filters though. Thanks for the help

You are very much welcome David J. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI members who has the DJI Osmo Pocket and who uses the ND/PL and the ND filters and with regards to this matter. Thank you and fly safe always.
2019-12-15
Use props
David J.
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-15 11:17
You are very much welcome David J. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI members who has the DJI Osmo Pocket and who uses the ND/PL and the ND filters and with regards to this matter. Thank you and fly safe always.

Yep, thanks
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules