Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggles
1173 11 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Hi, I'm trying to update my DJI Goggles Firmware. I downloaded Assistant 2 but doesn't connect. Any ideas why?
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers

2019-12-14
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to see if the problem persists. Also, you may also try to use a different PC for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you!
2019-12-14
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-14 15:56
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to see if the problem persists. Also, you may also try to use a different PC for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you!

Yep! I figured that must be the issue also Gamora, I'll let you know tomorrow. PM PST here and I'm done working on it today.
Merry Christmas,
Aaron Avila
2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aaron Avila Posted at 12-14 17:14
Yep! I figured that must be the issue also Gamora, I'll let you know tomorrow. PM PST here and I'm done working on it today.
Merry Christmas,
Aaron Avila

Please keep us updated Aaron for us to help you further. Thank you, Sir and Merry Christmas as well. Cheers!
2019-12-15
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 14:41
Please keep us updated Aaron for us to help you further. Thank you, Sir and Merry Christmas as well. Cheers!

Gamora I got it to work ........... refreshed the firmware and now goggles went black and won't turn on. Any ideas why?
2019-12-16
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

I GOT IT!
Proving I'm a one handed stroke survivor, The Goggles would work correctly if you plug the battery head band all the way into the viewing screen! lol
Firmware updated!
First flight soon!
Go away rain!
WAY EXCITED!
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers
2019-12-17
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

IMPORTANT NOTE! YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR GOGGLES BEFORE ASSISTANT 2 WILL WORK.

InspiredFlyers.jpg
2019-12-17
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

OOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSS
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aaron Avila Posted at 12-17 13:22
I GOT IT!
Proving I'm a one handed stroke survivor, The Goggles would work correctly if you plug the battery head band all the way into the viewing screen! lol
Firmware updated!

Thank you, Aaron. Glad that you already fixed the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Cheers!
2019-12-20
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-20 13:46
Thank you, Aaron. Glad that you already fixed the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Cheers!

Now if it will just stop raining! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! LOL
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aaron Avila Posted at 12-20 20:06
Now if it will just stop raining! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! LOL

Hopefully, the rain will now stop so you can now fly your drone. Cheers!
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules