1145 1 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marlinblade
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103412 ft
Australia

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can assist me with this one before i send my P4P back to the shop.
Went out for a fly this morning. Batteries charged, everything good to go. Fired up the drone and met with a new beeping sound coming from the drone i've never heard before. No lights under each prop and camera moves up and down a fair bit before finally settling straight.
Could not get it to fly, wouldn't take off, just came up with take off failed each time.

Quick search online didn't come back with much other than a few people who have had the issue and had to take it back for repair.

I tried to downgrade/refresh the firmware using the DJI assistant app but every time it hits 28% it fails and then will not repair. This is the same with both batteries...

I've read there's a file that can be put on the sd card that may assist but can't find anything definite so not willing to roll the dice on that.

Any chance anyone knows of a fix before i take it to the DJI store? Doing my head in...

Thanks
Chris
2019-12-14
Use props
Marlinblade
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103412 ft
Australia

This was where i found that info about a file that can be put on the sd card that may sort it.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-119165-1-1.html

Not too sure if it's the same issue, however it's all i can find when i search online that seems relevant
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules