Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I LOST MY MAVIC MINI. HOW TO FIND IT? "FIND MY DRONE" IS OF NO HELP
20212 33 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bogart16_1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31719 ft
Philippines

Need assistance. i lost my drone in alfonso, cavite Philippines. it was just few hundred meters away from when i lost control of it. i cant make it come back to home... so i decided to push RTH but to no avail. i tried to recover it thru find my drone but it was not there on the said GPS coordinates. we are searching for almost 1 day now. can someone assist me how to locate it properly?

i dont know how to upload my flight logs...

thanks so much

Lorenz Tanjoco
Mavic Mini owner

2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Lorenz, I am sorry to hear the loss. You may also try to search the straight way between the home point and the last coordination. Please also check if there are obstacles or buildings around.
At the same time, please also report the case to our support for further analysis of the accident. You can contact the support at http://www.dji.com/support. We'll do our best to help.
2019-12-15
Use props
djiuser_8GLyGPG84KrH
Flight distance : 4587 ft
United States

Open the fly app, go to profile, hit "more" then you have your flight log.
2019-12-15
Use props
djiuser_8GLyGPG84KrH
Flight distance : 4587 ft
United States

Flight logs are under profile and more
2019-12-15
Use props
fansa642b3ea
lvl.1
Philippines

djiuser_8GLyGPG84KrH Posted at 12-15 06:15
Open the fly app, go to profile, hit "more" then you have your flight log.

i have seen the flight logs... i saw the last coordinates and the last point of where i disconnected... is there however when i went to the location.. the mini is no where to be found... the area where it "said" crashes is just trees and grasses
2019-12-16
Use props
fansa642b3ea
lvl.1
Philippines

here is my flight log

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/OG9UK9HGJS2KJZ174OQY
2019-12-16
Use props
fansa642b3ea
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 12-15 02:59
Lorenz, I am sorry to hear the loss. You may also try to search the straight way between the home point and the last coordination. Please also check if there are obstacles or buildings around.
At the same time, please also report the case to our support for further analysis of the accident. You can contact the support at http://www.dji.com/support. We'll do our best to help.

can you help me analyze my log?
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansa642b3ea Posted at 12-16 05:43
can you help me analyze my log?

Hi Lorenz, I am sorry that we don't support analyzing in a third-party tool, please kindly contact our support and start a case, we'll help to proceed this.
2019-12-16
Use props
andy von arx
lvl.1

Switzerland

Same lose connection  mavic mini

2019-12-16
Use props
andy von arx
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI I am disappointed in you
Last year my spark not more coming back  and this year mavic mini  
Mavic pro is top
2019-12-16
Use props
fansa642b3ea
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 12-15 02:59

its been over 2 weeks now.. no reply coming from dji... i lost connection even if its just a few meters away from me... what happened?
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansa642b3ea Posted at 12-23 23:03
its been over 2 weeks now.. no reply coming from dji... i lost connection even if its just a few meters away from me... what happened?

I am sorry to hear about the trouble. May I know if you had contacted our support? If yes, please kindly provide me with your ticket/case number, I will check the exact status of your case.
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

andy von arx Posted at 12-16 19:17
DJI I am disappointed in you
Last year my spark not more coming back  and this year mavic mini  
Mavic pro is top

Andy, I feel sorry to hear about the issue that you had experienced. Could you please tell me the details about your case? If an accident happened, please kindly contact our support to start a case and apply for data analysis, we will provide you with the corresponding offer based on the analysis result. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2019-12-24
Use props
fans6a108f8f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59475 ft

India

Sir Theif attack in my room ihave Lost my dji mavic mini drone SN 1WGDGA312SK2K please I need in this drone location help me please
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans6a108f8f Posted at 3-23 09:02
Sir Theif attack in my room ihave Lost my dji mavic mini drone SN 1WGDGA312SK2K please I need in this drone location help me please

We are sincerely sorry to hear the experience. Regretfully, we are unable to track your stolen aircraft. We recommend that you report to your local authorities of the theft that had happened, and allow the police to run on their investigation of this incident.

Hoping we could do more, we apologize. Thank you for understanding and have a great day.
2020-3-23
Use props
djiuser_ne6lFo9gLs89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 309173 ft

Slovakia

Please help me out with this situation. Yesterday in perfect whether condition, only 194 m away from me, 112 m high, at 59% level of battery (I have 3 batterys to avoid low battery power), with RTH settings on (worked perfectly couple of times) I suddenly lost connection with the drone getting a few notifications on the controller and in 10 seconds it was gone from the screen. The video it made is some how corrupt, I can’t open it with anything. It’s very much looks like a battery failure. I can’t find it so I’m hartbroke because I was saving up for it over a year. I’m a big fan of DJI already had Phanton 2 and Phantom 3 so I’m not a beginner. I really hoping to get an appropriate support from you as I’m even even using for work and has over 2000 followers on Instagram due to my drone work.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/WN4YTGCKRYYOR5XADVL2/

Thank you

2020-4-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ne6lFo9gLs89 Posted at 4-26 22:03
Please help me out with this situation. Yesterday in perfect whether condition, only 194 m away from me, 112 m high, at 59% level of battery (I have 3 batterys to avoid low battery power), with RTH settings on (worked perfectly couple of times) I suddenly lost connection with the drone getting a few notifications on the controller and in 10 seconds it was gone from the screen. The video it made is some how corrupt, I can’t open it with anything. It’s very much looks like a battery failure. I can’t find it so I’m hartbroke because I was saving up for it over a year. I’m a big fan of DJI already had Phanton 2 and Phantom 3 so I’m not a beginner. I really hoping to get an appropriate support from you as I’m even even using for work and has over 2000 followers on Instagram due to my drone work.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/WN4YTGCKRYYOR5XADVL2/

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your drone. Please kindly report your case to our support via email, we will help proceed with data analysis as long as your drone is under warranty period. And we will provide the corresponding offer based on the analysis result. http://www.dji.com/support       
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_ne6lFo9gLs89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 309173 ft

Slovakia

DJI Thor Posted at 4-27 00:30
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your drone. Please kindly report your case to our support via email, we will help proceed with data analysis as long as your drone is under warranty period. And we will provide the corresponding offer based on the analysis result. http://www.dji.com/support

It is no longer under warranty. What can be done in this case
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ne6lFo9gLs89 Posted at 4-27 05:54
It is no longer under warranty. What can be done in this case

We sympathize with the situation. We are sorry to tell that if the drone is beyond the warranty period, warranty service may not be able to provide. You may provide your serial number to me to double-check the warranty.
Besides, you may try to check the last coordinate of the drone and search around and see if the drone can be found. Sorry again for the case.  
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_JMnXHtjLWjpy
New

Chile

Need to see my videos. How do i reach them?
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_BtZAS9MBNExU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1278294 ft
United States

I have had 2 minis now fly away now,  not even far from the launch point. Both never to be found. I am an experienced UAV Pilot so this is very unusual to me. No RTH response and loses video and RC signal in short distances. I own alot of DJI products and wanted to use them to start my business including The Mavic Pro Series. I am losing faith in DJI drones because of this I am spending too much money and I am becoming very displeased.
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_BtZAS9MBNExU Posted at 9-21 05:14
I have had 2 minis now fly away now,  not even far from the launch point. Both never to be found. I am an experienced UAV Pilot so this is very unusual to me. No RTH response and loses video and RC signal in short distances. I own alot of DJI products and wanted to use them to start my business including The Mavic Pro Series. I am losing faith in DJI drones because of this I am spending too much money and I am becoming very displeased.

Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss, if the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will help to check what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_tukIAqKUe7q8
New

Kenya

Hello,
I just lost my drone. Mavic mini. Was flying it in perfect weather and suddenly it shot straight up to the sky without me controlling anything. I tried “return home button both manually on the remote and on the app but the drone never came. After 17mins wait, I launched find my drone and I walked to the point it said the drone was but it was not there. The drone reached a vertical distance of 664M and I lost all connection and live feed from the camera.
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_tukIAqKUe7q8
New

Kenya

Hello,
I just lost my drone. Mavic mini. Was flying it in perfect weather and suddenly it shot straight up to the sky without me controlling anything. I tried “return home button both manually on the remote and on the app but the drone never came. After 17mins wait, I launched find my drone and I walked to the point it said the drone was but it was not there. The drone reached a vertical distance of 664M and I lost all connection and live feed from the camera.
2021-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_tukIAqKUe7q8 Posted at 1-1 07:40
Hello,
I just lost my drone. Mavic mini. Was flying it in perfect weather and suddenly it shot straight up to the sky without me controlling anything. I tried “return home button both manually on the remote and on the app but the drone never came. After 17mins wait, I launched find my drone and I walked to the point it said the drone was but it was not there. The drone reached a vertical distance of 664M and I lost all connection and live feed from the camera.

I am sorry to hear about the lost of your drone, I sympathize with your situation. Please report the case to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support and start a ticket. Data analysis can be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. We will provide you with the corresponding offer based on the data analysis result according to the aftersales policy.
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_p7G031uqsW58
lvl.1
Flight distance : 621122 ft
Philippines

Good day! I barely need your help DJI! I lost my mavic mini early this afternoon just a few seconds after take off! I don't know and i don't understand what just happened to my drone after it takes off! It is just above me, above it's home point it is just 30 meters above where it takes off! After a few seconds i lost visual and my drone lost it's connection to the rc controller and my drone started to moving away by itself knowing that i am not the one who controled it, after 2 seconds my phone is reconnected to my drone and gains visual but i tried to control my drone to check if the connection of my drone to my phone and to the rc controller also cameback but still i couldnt control my drone! I also tried pressing the RTH button both on the phone screen and on the rc controller but my mavic mini drone did not respond and it continues to descend moving away from the location where it takes off! I tried to look for my mavic mini on the exact location where it is base on it's last reco
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_p7G031uqsW58 Posted at 1-2 09:18
Good day! I barely need your help DJI! I lost my mavic mini early this afternoon just a few seconds after take off! I don't know and i don't understand what just happened to my drone after it takes off! It is just above me, above it's home point it is just 30 meters above where it takes off! After a few seconds i lost visual and my drone lost it's connection to the rc controller and my drone started to moving away by itself knowing that i am not the one who controled it, after 2 seconds my phone is reconnected to my drone and gains visual but i tried to control my drone to check if the connection of my drone to my phone and to the rc controller also cameback but still i couldnt control my drone! I also tried pressing the RTH button both on the phone screen and on the rc controller but my mavic mini drone did not respond and it continues to descend moving away from the location where it takes off! I tried to look for my mavic mini on the exact location where it is base on it's last reco

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about the accident with your drone, please report the case to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support and start a ticket. Data analysis can be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. We will provide you with the corresponding offer based on the data analysis result according to the aftersales policy.
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_6pxgZt39Tm2M
New
Flight distance : 234045 ft
Turkey

Hi

I Need assistance. i lost my drone in kilis , turkey it was just few hundred meters away from me when i lost control of it
I I couldn't make it come back  home... so i decided to push RTH but to no avail. i tried to recover it by find my drone but it was not there on the said GPS coordinates. we are searching for almost 1 day now.

can someone assist me how to locate it properly ?

Regards

Kamal abbas Mavic Mini owner
2021-3-11
Use props
pelpinda
New

Netherlands

It seems to me a lot of people are experiencing connection problems with Mavic Mini. I have the same problem. When only flying away for a short distance the signal gets lost of the controller many many times.
When reading all the above it seems to me a lot of people are loosing the Mavic Mini without being able to track it.
Is there something to be done to this problem and the connection problems?
2021-5-14
Use props
bowenlam02
lvl.1

Malaysia

hey , everyone i lost my drone just by flying 300 meters. im using dji mini 2
pls help me ive serched for 1 whole day alerdy.

bowen.
2021-7-24
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

bowenlam02@gmai Posted at 7-24 01:14
hey , everyone i lost my drone just by flying 300 meters. im using dji mini 2
pls help me ive serched for 1 whole day alerdy.

If you want help, you should post the recorded flight data.
Go to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
... where you'll find instructions.
That will give a report you can post a link for the report here.
Or just post the .txt file.
2021-7-24
Use props
djiuser_xtkAJfX6Syc5
New

United Arab Emirates

I forget my mavic mini controller.
Can i buy a new controller ?
2022-1-30
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
Flight distance : 6355 ft

United States

fansa642b3ea Posted at 2019-12-23 23:03

200 meters is NOT a "few meters away from me"
2022-2-4
Use props
XXXXDronerXXXXX
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I hear a lot im sorry for your loss, im sorry for this, im sorry for that......sory sorry sorry....billion dollar company DJI give these guys replacements drones. Save the day.
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules