Osmo Mobile 3 not moving and connection problem
5260 12 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaitoked
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

i hvae osmo mobile 3 and it stop moving anymore and has problem with bluetooth connection i try everting and delete the app but same and it give me red icon in the left of app when i open camera   
IMG_2324.jpg
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please verify what mobile device are you currently using? Also, may I ask, when you are trying to connect the Bluetooth of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to your device, we're you able to see the Bluetooth of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-15
Use props
fansa5acdff2
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 10:24
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please verify what mobile device are you currently using? Also, may I ask, when you are trying to connect the Bluetooth of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to your device, we're you able to see the Bluetooth of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi

Thanks for reply

I try with three mobile:

- iphone 11 pro
- huawei mate 20 pro
- iphone 6 plus

And all have same problem

And when i make connect to device it say connected but when i go to setting and chose anything it see not pair to device

Today when i turn on the gimbal  give some noise sound like it try to work
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for the quick response. Do you have the chance to calibrate your gimbal through the application? If yes, you may try to calibrate it to see if the problem persists. Also, please try to reset the Bluetooth of your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and then connect again the mobile device by Press and hold the M button, the Shutter button, and the Trigger button. When the System Status LED is solid yellow, the Bluetooth is reset. Please let us know the updates of the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-12-15
Use props
fansa5acdff2
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 14:50
Hi, thank you for the quick response. Do you have the chance to calibrate your gimbal through the application? If yes, you may try to calibrate it to see if the problem persists. Also, please try to reset the Bluetooth of your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and then connect again the mobile device by Press and hold the M button, the Shutter button, and the Trigger button. When the System Status LED is solid yellow, the Bluetooth is reset. Please let us know the updates of the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I try everything you said but seem problem
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansa5acdff2 Posted at 12-15 19:24
I try everything you said but seem problem

Hi, Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_PC4EFrGHlm2K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91562 ft
Mexico

I'm having the same issue, tried everything and there's only one workaround I've found, power on the osmo while folded, that will give you a gimble reset warning, but turn on folded then do the balancing act
2020-1-24
Use props
djpostka
New

France

Hello, I bought a used DJI Osmo mobile 3.
This one is well connected to the mimo application. A firmware update was available, and it failed. Since then, I have not been able to reconnect to the bluetooh (reinstallation of the apps, change of phone, reset of the Osmo's bluetooth connection...). The lights flash red and green, and none of the solutions found on the internet work. The battery is fully charged.

Can you help me please
2023-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djpostka Posted at 1-28 07:32
Hello, I bought a used DJI Osmo mobile 3.
This one is well connected to the mimo application. A firmware update was available, and it failed. Since then, I have not been able to reconnect to the bluetooh (reinstallation of the apps, change of phone, reset of the Osmo's bluetooth connection...). The lights flash red and green, and none of the solutions found on the internet work. The battery is fully charged.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. If you've tried to test with another mobile device, but it still does not work, we recommend that you submit a case and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-1-29
Use props
djpostka
New

France

Update,

I was going to pack the Osmo mobile 3 to return it to after-sales service, when I had the idea of trying it with an iphone 8 and the mimo apps available on the appstore.
And there bingo, it connects in bluetooth, and the update is done without problem. I can use it again with my Samsung phone and it works perfectly.

Hope this can help someone ;)
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djpostka Posted at 1-31 09:41
Update,

I was going to pack the Osmo mobile 3 to return it to after-sales service, when I had the idea of trying it with an iphone 8 and the mimo apps available on the appstore.

Thank you very much for your update on this case, we are happy to hear that you are able to solve the issue on your end. Hope this will help other who experiences the same case. Thank you for sharing your feedback as well.
2023-1-31
Use props
djiuser_kOCnualJcHEw
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-15 10:24

My Osmo Action 3 only connects to my phone via WiFi. I can't figure out how to connect my PS4 to my phone via Bluetooth.
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kOCnualJcHEw Posted at 2-26 12:03
My Osmo Action 3 only connects to my phone via WiFi. I can't figure out how to connect my PS4 to my phone via Bluetooth.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you can use the Osmo Action 3 normally? For the issue regarding PS4, you may contact the manufacturer for help.  
2023-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules