Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Mini is a MONSTER
1292 8 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

I flew my Mini into a tree around 6 meters high, it shut down the rotors and got stuck on a branch. I freed the drone with a long pole and it landed in a sand pit. All four rotors where jamed and would not turn due to sand being lodged into the rotors. I took a air blower and blew the sand out of the motors, fitted a battery and took the drone straight out and carried out the calibration proceedures, held the drone in my hand and trotteled the motors up and down, launced the drone. To my relief no problems flying perfectly and all components working perfectly. If this was my Phantom drone it would be off to the repair shop again.

MAVIC MINI is a mean machine
2019-12-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job, but be careful .
2019-12-15
Use props
*DM*
First Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

A monster?  
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Droneflier. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your experience with your DJI Mavic Mini. The DJI Mavic Mini really and amazing drone. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-12-15
Use props
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a descriptive term he’s using to describe his experience as the mini being tough.
2019-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think you got very lucky.
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Yeah, we use same expression in Spain when somebody is very skilled at something.
2019-12-16
Use props
djiuser_1MzMuveFbOGO
lvl.1

Brazil

Ou man! So good to find this post here. Tomorrow I gonna take air compressor to blow some sand out from my Mavic mini.. I had one hard ,,emergency landing" upside down in sandy desert after hitting some bush..   
2020-2-7
Use props
GaryDoug
Captain
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I made a mistake of trying to fly in the dark and with no sats yet. I just wanted to hover about 10 feet up and take some video of the sky. Well, it went across the road and smacked into a bush. Shook itself off and flew again prefectly ;-) I wish I was that resilient.
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules