Andalusia Spain - Mavic Mini - First flight video.
12Next >
1872 51 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

So after quite a few flights decided to edit some videos in chronological order to see my improvements.
This are shots taken from my first flight, flying from my back yard, with prop. guards on, auto EV.
Youtube compression seems to have destroyed a lot of detail, so this is something to improve too regarding render settings.

This is a short video of my first flight using the new Mavic Mini by  DJI. It is is my very first drone, so after practicing a bit to feel  confortable decided to take some video shots and make this video. Raw footage no color grading, only a bit of exposure compensation in  some shots since it was cloudy some times. Shot at 2.7K 30fps and 1080 60fps, slowed down to 24fps.

The music is from my meditation single Aerial EP - Inspektor Gadjet available for free download in my website: www.inspektorgadjet.com

Hope you guys like it!
///////////////////////////////
Este es un pequeño video de mi primer vuelo usando el Mavic Mini de DJI.  Es mi primer drone, asi que tras practicar un poco y sentirme a gusto  decidí hacer unas tomas y montar este video. Video en bruto sin etalonaje, solo un poco de compensación de exposición  ya que había momentos nublados. Tirado en 2.7K 30fps y 1080 60fps, ralentizado a 24fps.

La música es de mi sencillo de meditación Aerial EP - Inspektor Gadjet, descarga gratuita en mi página web: www.inspektorgadjet.com

Espero os guste!

2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day InspektorGadjet. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Mini. Great work and two thumbs up. .
2019-12-15
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-15 10:26
Hello and good day InspektorGadjet. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have filmed using your DJI Mavic Mini. Great work and two thumbs up.  .

Glad you like this part of the planet shown in my first video, hope to improve with the following ones but so far happy with the Raw footage results.
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-15 10:36
Glad you like this part of the planet shown in my first video, hope to improve with the following ones but so far happy with the Raw footage results.

You are very much welcome InspektorGadjet. Please stay safe always and keep on flying. .
2019-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done. I have subscribed to your channel.
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 12-16 03:28
Nicely done. I have subscribed to your channel.

Thanks mate!
Trully appreciated, I plan on adding more photo, video and drone content in the future
2019-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-16 03:39
Thanks mate!
Trully appreciated, I plan on adding more photo, video and drone content in the future

Theres a big community of drone people on instagram too.
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 12-16 03:47
Theres a big community of drone people on instagram too.

Good to know, just posted my video and HDR picture there recently, my IG account is ¨julian_multiman¨ new videos and panoramas coming soon
2019-12-16
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

OOOOOOLÉ, OOOOOLÉ, Y OOOOOLÉ
Muy bien hecho amigo mio. Sencillo pero bien desarrollado, insisto, que bonitos son mis pueblos de Andalucía, desde Lucena que es el mejor conozco por familiares, hasta toda la costa andaluza interior. Que envidia sana te tengo. Muy bien, te felicito.

------------------------------------------

Very well, my friend. Simple but well developed, I insist, how beautiful are my towns in Andalucia, from Lucena, the one I know best by family, to the entire Andalusian coast I have inland. What a healthy envy I have you. Very well, I congratulate you.

2019-12-16
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Awesome DRO !!
2019-12-16
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Olé , sin H y con acento
2019-12-16
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome my friend!! Very nice work. I noticed in part of the video there was a hill with what looked like a cemetery perhaps? That might be a point of interest for a future flight!! Of course I subscribed to your channel as well!! Looks great, keep it up!!
2019-12-16
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 12-16 04:27
Olé , sin H y con acento

Le has quitado la gracia amigo... de hay el emoji de risa...

2019-12-16
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1591 ft
Italy

JodyB Posted at 12-16 04:31
Awesome my friend!! Very nice work. I noticed in part of the video there was a hill with what looked like a cemetery perhaps? That might be a point of interest for a future flight!! Of course I subscribed to your channel as well!! Looks great, keep it up!!

I didn't spot a cemetery.. funny, perhaps EU cemeteries are quite different from the US ones!

Nevertheless, gorgeous and attractive landscapes of Andalusia call everybody to move there!
2019-12-16
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The hill with the cross on it. It may not be a cemetery though as you say and it is beautiful!! BTW, is this the area that you are from?

2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JM.REYES Posted at 12-16 04:04
OOOOOOLÉ, OOOOOLÉ, Y OOOOOLÉ
Muy bien hecho amigo mio. Sencillo pero bien desarrollado, insisto, que bonitos son mis pueblos de Andalucía, desde Lucena que es el mejor conozco por familiares, hasta toda la costa andaluza interior. Que envidia sana te tengo. Muy bien, te felicito.

Muy contento de leer tu comentario paisano! Gracias!
Los siguientes son mas elaborados quise mantener el primero mas ¨realista¨.
Muy bonitos pueblos y paisajes, por eso decidí volver tras muchos años fuera
///////////////
Very happy to read your comment my fellow countryman! Thanks!
The following videos will be more elaborated, I wanted to keep the first one more "realistic".
Very beautiful towns and landscapes, that's why I came back after many years abroad.
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 12-16 04:27
Olé , sin H y con acento

Lol glad you like it man!
I actually made an album in 2012 called "Olé"
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-16 04:31

I'm very glad you like it Jody! Thanks a lot my friend!
The spot you mention is called "the little cross" in Spanish "la crucecita", it's a small hill with a very nice walk and benches at the top, a tribute to some old person that died there, I walk my dogs there twice a day, at the bottom of the hill there is a recreational area with swings for kids and barbecues.

I took my first Orbit shots there! like you noticed is a very cool spot of interest, that will be my 4th video I think, I have to edit and post some others first

Thanks for subscribing! means a lot!
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

emaneg Posted at 12-16 06:05
I didn't spot a cemetery.. funny, perhaps EU cemeteries are quite different from the US ones!

Nevertheless, gorgeous and attractive landscapes of Andalusia call everybody to move there!

Indeed EU cemeteries are very different, a Spanish cementery has nothing to do with one in the UK, or Denmark, I have this weird habit when visiting other countries, to see at least one church or temple and cemeteries, there is something about it that I find fascinating.

Thanks a lot for your words!
I spent almost 20 years living across Spain and Europe, but decided to come back, my partner is English and is here to stay, she even told me if you want to migrate again, I will wait here lolol
2019-12-16
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-16 07:15
I'm very glad you like it Jody! Thanks a lot my friend!
The spot you mention is called "the little cross" in Spanish "la crucecita", it's a small hill with a very nice walk and benches at the top, a tribute to some old person that died there, I walk my dogs there twice a day, at the bottom of the hill there is a recreational area with swings for kids and barbecues.

I am looking forward to your other videos very much!! If they are like your others, they will be awesome!!
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-16 06:13
The hill with the cross on it. It may not be a cemetery though as you say and it is beautiful!! BTW, is this the area that you are from?

[view_image]

Yeah man, well I was born in the main town from this area 8km from where I live, now live in a tiny tiny town almost country side, super cheap rent, and well connected, I have full on symetric optic fibre, amazon prime 24h in the from of the house, and lots of sheep at the back lol
Trully amazing area, and the food... out of this world... but that's another chapter... lol
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-16 07:25
I am looking forward to your other videos very much!! If they are like your others, they will be awesome!!

Thanks again Jody! Will to edit them shortly since is bad weather now, it's so easy to accumulate tons of gigabytes of material, that I better start cooking them as they come out...
2019-12-16
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-16 07:33
Thanks again Jody! Will to edit them shortly since is bad weather now, it's so easy to accumulate tons of gigabytes of material, that I better start cooking them as they come out...

I know all to well the weather situation. It's been raining here and threatening turning to snow. I theory is, let it snow. I've got some places I would like to film with snow on the ground. Would be good fun!! Don't get me started on the subject of food, I would never be able to stop. Especially when it comes to eating good food and if it's with good company!!
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-16 07:38
I know all to well the weather situation. It's been raining here and threatening turning to snow. I theory is, let it snow. I've got some places I would like to film with snow on the ground. Would be good fun!! Don't get me started on the subject of food, I would never be able to stop. Especially when it comes to eating good food and if it's with good company!!

90kmh winds here today, 120kmh guts, crazy.
Man snow must be awesome, I'm like you, was getting near 0 degree Celsius and I was like... i want it to snow lol

We'll leave the food chapter for another one, agree good company and food is all you need
2019-12-16
Use props
LTE-49
lvl.2
Canada

Awesome! I love Spain.

Will be back on Camino in May. ;)
2019-12-16
Use props
fansa029aa8c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568340 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice - thank you for sharing.
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

LTE-49 Posted at 12-16 09:09
Awesome! I love Spain.

Will be back on Camino in May. ;)

Glad you like it!
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

fansa029aa8c Posted at 12-16 09:27
Very nice - thank you for sharing.

You are very welcome!
2019-12-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job really nice flying great scenery and so well put together .
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 12-16 09:58
Great job really nice flying great scenery and so well put together .

Thanks a lot for the words Hallmark! Glad you like it
2019-12-16
Use props
Failure
lvl.4
Flight distance : 135010 ft
Germany

Hola amigo,
a weightless state of mind was just about to kick in, and then the video ends!!!
2019-12-16
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Failure Posted at 12-16 13:40
Hola amigo,
a weightless state of mind was just about to kick in, and then the video ends!!!

Sorry about that is just a teaser! lol
I may make them longer next time...
You can listen to the whole EP here: https://www.inspektorgadjet.com/item/aerial-ep/
More videos coming soon
2019-12-16
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Just checked you old posts because you told me a few days ago that you're also producing Music. Very nice Video and I like your Track as well. Kinda disturbing and scary but calming and deep at the same time. Very cool. ;)
2020-2-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Mizzu Posted at 2-9 11:11
Just checked you old posts because you told me a few days ago that you're also producing Music. Very nice Video and I like your Track as well. Kinda disturbing and scary but calming and deep at the same time. Very cool. ;)

Hey Mizzu,
Cool that you checked it! yeah is ambien music using a nord modular, single patches with tons of reverb, made it a while ago for some generative sets and experimental stuff, you can download it free here:
https://www.inspektorgadjet.com/item/aerial-ep/

Here my experimental sound cloud : https://soundcloud.com/inspektorgadjet
Here the party time project: https://soundcloud.com/multiman

Hope you like it and thanks for the words!
2020-2-9
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Germany

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2-9 11:28
Hey Mizzu,
Cool that you checked it! yeah is ambien music using a nord modular, single patches with tons of reverb, made it a while ago for some generative sets and experimental stuff, you can download it free here:
https://www.inspektorgadjet.com/item/aerial-ep/

Will give it a try when I'm home from work.
I also watched your Youtube Videos. Nice Goa Partys. ;)
You must have already spent thousands of € for your equipment. I'm a little jealous. ;)

2020-2-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Mizzu Posted at 2-9 20:40
Will give it a try when I'm home from work.
I also watched your Youtube Videos. Nice Goa Partys. ;)
You must have already spent thousands of € for your equipment. I'm a little jealous. ;)

Glad you liked it Mizzu, yep audio world is full of expensive toys, started collecting gear over 20 years ago, lots of money spent on gear rather than going out or clothes lol

In the audio nerd world we call this G.A.S. "Gear Acquisition Syndrome" lol, I´m trying to quit, but photography and video are quite the same or even worse...
2020-2-10
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Germany

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2-10 01:28
Glad you liked it Mizzu, yep audio world is full of expensive toys, started collecting gear over 20 years ago, lots of money spent on gear rather than going out or clothes lol

In the audio nerd world we call this G.A.S. "Gear Acquisition Syndrome" lol, I´m trying to quit, but photography and video are quite the same or even worse...

Yes. I get your point. ;)
Luckily I don't have enough space in my Living-Room for even more Audio Equipment than I own at the moment.
2020-2-10
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice job
2020-2-10
Use props
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

absolutely beautiful!
2020-2-10
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Mizzu Posted at 2-10 04:28
Yes. I get your point. ;)
Luckily I don't have enough space in my Living-Room for even more Audio Equipment than I own at the moment.

lol absolutely, some times is good to have a physical limitation...
2020-2-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules