Help out a Newbie
1193 5 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scuba Steve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2329 ft

United States

I have the Mavic 2 Pro with the Smart Controller. I would appreciate any help with a few questions I can't locate answers for on the forums.

I'm trying to understand if the photos I'm taking are being stored to the drone's internal memory or the MSD card? I also have the Smart Controller, and the same question would apply. When I take a photo or video are the photos transfred from the drone's camera to the Smart Controller's internal memory or MSD card? I can view the photos/video on the Smart Controller. I would prefer to have all videos and photos on my Smart Controller.
Since the Smart Controller has both WiFi and Bluetooh capabilities can I download my photos via the WiFi? How?
Once I'm able to download the photos/videos onto my desktop computer what programs can I use to view and edit them? At present I have Photoshop and Lightroom.
Thanks for your help.
2019-12-15
Use props
Uasdronepilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 531667 ft
United States

There not enough Storage on your SD card what size do you have
2019-12-15
Use props
Scuba Steve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2329 ft

United States

I have the maximum size card the manufacturer calls for. 128 Gb
2019-12-15
Use props
Mypinknee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30010 ft
United Kingdom

They are stored on the SD card in the drone.  The quick way is to take the card out and plug it directly into an SD reader connected to your computer and take the files off that way.  The normal way is to use WiFi with the computer, the controller, the phone and the drone all turned on.
2019-12-15
Use props
Mypinknee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30010 ft
United Kingdom

128Gb should be plenty.
2019-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Photoshop and Lightroom will happily edit your photos,  and if you serious I'd recommend you turn on Raw and use the AEB5 to get the best dynamic range.
2019-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules