Great company questionable customer service
637 7 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bode61
lvl.1

United States

First I will say that I got myself into this, it was my own fault. Somehow I had all 4 of the little joy sticks in a pile and they got caught up in the trash somehow. I was not able to find them so I was completely joystick'd. I got on the DJI site and ordered several more on December 3rd. Paid for and excited to get them asap. Just found out that they are expected to be shipped out on the 24th??? Are you kidding...It will be close to a month to get a simple part. Drone is down. I am glad that I do not make money using this thing but I can say that the trip we are taking for the holidays where we were excited to get some cool drone footage is a no go. Tried to talk with Customer service but they will not talk to you by phone. You only can talk to them by on line chat. They did not seem to be too worried abouyt my situation. Oh well. Live and learn.
2019-12-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s a bummer, you should check Amazon I know they have generic brand ones on Amazon UK, so check Amazon US you might get them .
2019-12-15
Use props
Funn 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 92126 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mavic ... ories/dp/B0796QJ5MS
2019-12-15
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, amazon is a good source for the sticks. The aluminum ones for the Mavic air will fit as well. Those are the ones that I use.
2019-12-15
Use props
Bode61
lvl.1

United States

Thanks, this being my first drone I had no idea others would work
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bode61, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, we do have the phone support, they are different teams, you can contact them within working hours. phone support.png

The estimated shipping date of the Mavic Mini Control Sticks is 10-15 business days after the payment confirmation when you placed the order, we appreciate your understanding.
contol sticks.png
2019-12-15
Use props
Bode61
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the reply but it was 3 weeks from date of payment not 10 to 15 days. Again, great product but terrible customer service. It is now December 26th and my drone is still grounded. Not a happy campere here.
2019-12-26
Use props
zephiruspt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

10 to 15 business days are in fact 2 to 3 weeks and I'm not counting holidays so I think there's no issue here. DJI takes too long? Maybe, but not different from many companies. Amazon is a great alternative.
2019-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules