Christmas Tree 2019 with Mavic Mini and Osmo Pocket.
1137 14 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used the DJI Mavic Mini and Osmo Pocket to capture our hunt for the perfect Christmas tree. Tried to make it look cinematic. I fould it pretty easy to travel with the combo. Just wish we had manual control on the Mini. Dis not have any issues using the Mini. Compared to when I fly with the Mavic 2 I had no one watching. Probably think its a toy.

2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Shantok. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have created using your DJI Mavic Mini and with your DJI Osmo Pocket. It is great to see you and Happy Holidays to all. .
2019-12-15
Use props
StubbornSwiss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

Nice job, Shantok.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
2019-12-15
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

StubbornSwiss Posted at 12-15 14:36
Nice job, Shantok.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Thank you and I hope the same for you!
2019-12-15
Use props
kiminx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149032 ft
Indonesia

nice video
2019-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.  Interesting the response to the mini.  When I fly the M2P if anyone comes along they are usually really interested especially children.
2019-12-16
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome video!! Thanks for the share, I hope you and all your family have a very merry Christmas!!
2019-12-16
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you!
2019-12-16
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 12-16 05:25
Awesome video!! Thanks for the share, I hope you and all your family have a very merry Christmas!!

Thank you and I wish the same for your family!
2019-12-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you found the Osmo Pocket to be a very useful product?  Leaning toward buying one.
2020-1-13
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-13 07:24
Have you found the Osmo Pocket to be a very useful product?  Leaning toward buying one.

So the funny thing is I had one but sold it in last spring after a trip to Europe. I never got around looking at the footage till this Winter. What I found was the footage I took with it was very good. I also used a RX100 V, A7 III, Mavic Air, Hero 7 and my S10+ until it was stolen in Naples. I ended up getting a lot of really usable footage from the Osmo pocket. Way easier than using the Osmo Mobile 3, I also have. So I ended up buying another around Christmas. I now use it more than ever and plan to keep until they release a new one.  Yes it is a great tool!
2020-1-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shantok Posted at 1-13 08:05
So the funny thing is I had one but sold it in last spring after a trip to Europe. I never got around looking at the footage till this Winter. What I found was the footage I took with it was very good. I also used a RX100 V, A7 III, Mavic Air, Hero 7 and my S10+ until it was stolen in Naples. I ended up getting a lot of really usable footage from the Osmo pocket. Way easier than using the Osmo Mobile 3, I also have. So I ended up buying another around Christmas. I now use it more than ever and plan to keep until they release a new one.  Yes it is a great tool!

Shantok, thanks for the feedback.  Very useful information.  
2020-1-13
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Nice video!
A bit too contrasted to my taste but consistent.
Nice music choice and overall edits, thanks for sharing!
2020-1-14
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-14 03:42
Nice video!
A bit too contrasted to my taste but consistent.
Nice music choice and overall edits, thanks for sharing!

Thank you! You might be right on the LUTs. It looked good when I first did it but I have been playing with the file for practice. I had done different transitions and played with different LUTs.  
2020-1-14
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Shantok Posted at 1-14 04:38
Thank you! You might be right on the LUTs. It looked good when I first did it but I have been playing with the file for practice. I had done different transitions and played with different LUTs.

Yeah the mini dynamic range ig good enough but not having Dcine like or flat profiles makes easy to bet burnt white and dark areas.

The color seems consistent between the two cameras so well done there!

Having a properly calibrated monitor seems a good thing too, hard to judge otherwise.
2020-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules