Camera sensor error - no image transmission after repair
535 2 2019-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
razacks
lvl.1

Germany

My Mavic Pro dropped from 2 meters hight down on the kitchen floor. No physical demage visible. A few errors ocurred on the DJI GO App screen. I replaced camera incl. both cables (ribbon cable and video transmission cable) as well as the controller board. Still getting the "camera sensor error". All other functions seem to work well but still not getting an image. Assuming the part I bought are fully functioning what else can I do?
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles with the drone, we do not recommend customers to repair the drone by themselves because repairing the drone needs professional skill. Please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in the drone for further evaluation.
2019-12-16
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

If gimbal starts and works then it may be: Camera sensor with lens 25$, camera cable 20$ or gimbal-camera board 50$. Check all connections first between gimbal board and mainboard ! Where did you buy your replacement parts? Are you sure that they are 100% correct? Try to interchange old and new parts. Or do what DJI Diana says.   Good luck!
2019-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules