1043 2 2019-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hiperbacsi
New
Flight distance : 3894 ft
Hungary

Hi guys!
My problem is that my mavic pro does not connect to the rc and neither to my pc. It is flashing yellow quickly and when I power it off, the battery flashes 10 times and then turns off. I have the latest dji assistant 2 the latest firmware on the drone and on the rc. I have had this issue several times before and I could solve it by connecting the remote and the aircraft via usb cable. Then everything worked, it did connect to dji assistant, could fly and everything. But this problem comes over and over and now I cannot solve it or do anything. I have tried linking the remote, restart everything, another battery, reinstall the firmware on the rc, another usb cable...
Please help!
2019-12-16
Use props
Hiperbacsi
New
Flight distance : 3894 ft
Hungary

Now I have managed to fix it by plugging it into the computer and trying to connect to it with the remote at the same time. After a while it did connect, and I could reinstall the firmware and now it is working fine. I think the problem was caused by a bad firmware installation or something.
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Hiperbacsi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you before and it is great to know that you have fixed the said issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always. Happy New Year to you and to your family.
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules