Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery cells under voltage, replace battery
1011 11 2019-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ice_2k
Captain
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

I sometimes get this ^^^ message when battery goes low-ish (25% or so) and I'm using a lot of current (like full throttle forward in S-mode), is this something to be worried about? It's not the standard "low battery" message, it feels like a "defective battery" message the way it's worded.
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this issue, are you seeing any error code when this message pops up? I would recommend, please try doing a firmware refresh to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you
2019-12-16
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

Hi Paladin,
There is no attached error code, just the message written in the title of this topic. All firmware is up-to-date (version 3).
2019-12-16
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

So should I be worried? Is it possible for the Mini to simply drop out of the sky when that happens? Is the battery damaged? It only has 2 or 3 cycles on it.
2019-12-17
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12132231 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ice_2k Posted at 12-17 00:56
So should I be worried? Is it possible for the Mini to simply drop out of the sky when that happens? Is the battery damaged? It only has 2 or 3 cycles on it.

Hi Ice,

is this error message in the log?  if you like post your flightlog on here, https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Just curious what the log tell us about his error.

cheers
JJB
2019-12-17
Use props
JHa
First Officer
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

I got same message. https://app.airdata.com/share/pDDVtL
2019-12-17
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

JHa Posted at 12-17 01:23
I got same message. https://app.airdata.com/share/pDDVtL

I'm sure it's a stupid question, but how do you "play" these logs? I'm searching for the timeline you can use to replay the flight like on phantomhelp but can't find it...
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ice_2k, please don't worry, in Sports Mode, the voltage will decrease relatively faster than in P mode, the battery will detect its status with this rate, when the voltage reaches low power, the APP will pop-up this warning.
2019-12-17
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

JJB* Posted at 12-17 01:12
Hi Ice,

is this error message in the log?  if you like post your flightlog on here, https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Weirdly enough, the message does *not* appear in the phantomhelp log viewer. I can see it however inside the DJI Fly app when replaying the flight.
2019-12-17
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-17 01:49
Hi Ice_2k, please don't worry, in Sports Mode, the voltage will decrease relatively faster than in P mode, the battery will detect its status with this rate, when the voltage reaches low power, the APP will pop-up this warning.

Ok, so it's just the app being "overly cautios" I take it? Maybe similar to the early "Insufficient power" message we were getting? The flight log shows the voltage at about 3.28V when I was getting the message (battery status ~23%) and later on 3.23V at about 13%. Both times in S mode with at least one of the sticks at full tilt.
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ice_2k Posted at 12-17 02:02
Ok, so it's just the app being "overly cautios" I take it? Maybe similar to the early "Insufficient power" message we were getting? The flight log shows the voltage at about 3.28V when I was getting the message (battery status ~23%) and later on 3.23V at about 13%. Both times in S mode with at least one of the sticks at full tilt.

This is normal, the APP will detect the battery information and give you a friendly warning, it doesn't mean the battery is defective, you may decrease the speed when it pops-up.
2019-12-19
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Romania

Thanks, Mindy
2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules