Screen Protector’s Yes/No which one
2456 6 2019-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbarnwell
lvl.3
United States

I've got a Osmo Action ordered should be here Wednesday I Have everything I need including new Metal cage and fill light and an entire box full of GoPro mounts...   but.. I've noticed some discussion about screen protector's ... is this something I really need .. if so which one is the best, ... I'm buying this to replace my GoPro session and a Panasonic LUMIX zs70 for all around photo & Video work..  honestly my only "Action" use will be when it's mounted on the windshield of the Vette during Autocross season..
2019-12-16
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

I have the pgytech screen protectors. It comes in pairs (2 x big screen and 2 x small screen). I am very happy with them and is always a good idea to add a little bit of extra protection on these screens. I also recomend the pgytech silicon cover for its silicon lens cap, protects from fingerprints an scratches.
2019-12-16
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Film protector  does it cost the same or near the original.
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day pbarnwell. Thank you for choosing DJI and for purchasing the DJI Osmo Action. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who has the DJI Osmo Action with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.
2019-12-17
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Skyreat for me, all good, and yes would definitely recommend one.

One thing though, I have a metal cage too and the thickness of the protector may cause a problem with fitting into the cage.

I ended up chamfering the edges of the rear of the sliding panel on the cage to allow figment, but it was very tight !
2019-12-17
Use props
pbarnwell
lvl.3
United States

andrei193 Posted at 12-16 21:55
I have the pgytech screen protectors. It comes in pairs (2 x big screen and 2 x small screen). I am very happy with them and is always a good idea to add a little bit of extra protection on these screens. I also recomend the pgytech silicon cover for its silicon lens cap, protects from fingerprints an scratches.

Thanks for the tip, I looked those up .. I’ve used film protection on My iPhones and IPads over the years but never the glass protectors...  do they effect the touch screen sensitivity at all, how about in low temperatures outside.. Thanks in advance!

Barney
2019-12-17
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

pbarnwell Posted at 12-17 19:02
Thanks for the tip, I looked those up .. I’ve used film protection on My iPhones and IPads over the years but never the glass protectors...  do they effect the touch screen sensitivity at all, how about in low temperatures outside.. Thanks in advance!

Barney

I did not notice any effect on the screen sensitivity regardless of temperature.
2019-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules