Compatible Phones
5509 5 2019-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fergy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4246201 ft
Australia

Will these 2 Phones work with the Osmo3  - Moto G7 and the Xiaomi RedmiNote 7.

2019-12-16
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

iOS v1.2.12
Requires iOS 10.0 or higher.

Compatible with iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, and iPhone SE

Android v1.2.12
Requires Android 7.0 or higher.

Compatible with HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 10, HUAWEI Mate 9 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 9, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi 6, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 5T , Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel 2

* Compatible with additional devices. Testing and development in progress. For information about compatibility with different devices, see the Mimo application page.
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day fergy. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the mobile device ( Moto G7 and the Xiaomi RedmiNote 7 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Moto G7 and the Xiaomi RedmiNote 7 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1028.pdf
2019-12-17
Use props
djiuser_jRF02NlaOjmK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 12-17 00:56
iOS v1.2.12
Requires iOS 10.0 or higher.

Hi - you have iPhone 6 on this list - is this compatible with the Osmo Mobile 3? It’s not on the list of compatible phones that I found, but it would be great for me if it did work. Thanks.
2019-12-18
Use props
Physionick
lvl.1

Greece

Hello. I see in the latest list that exist the models OnePlus 7 pro,6T,5T. I have the newest model 7T pro. Do you believe is compatible with the Osmo Mobile 3? Because 7 pro is the same external with 7T pro. Thanks.
2019-12-18
Use props
djiuser_8InmtAuyigs0
New
Poland

DJI Mimo doesn't work with LG K50s. App is running but with black screen instead of the camera screen.
2020-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules