Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shows as Disconnected
822 4 2019-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tas99
lvl.4

United States

I have a Phantom 4 that I haven't used in a while and when I try and run it says "Disconnected". I can move the camera with the control on the remote but that's all. Whdn I tried to link the drone and the remote I get a message to verify frequencies and that's all.

I'd appreciate any help with this.

Tom
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tom. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Can you please try to relink the Remote Controller to the Aircraft to see if there would be some changes. I will be posting an official video tutorial for you to perform the linking properly. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-12-17
Use props
tas99
lvl.4

United States

I tried the link as described in the video but when I select "Remote Controller Linking" I get a message that says "Confirm Frequency Settings" and when I select Ok it just goes to the previous screen. I don't see any linking as shown in the video. I'm pretty sure my model is the Phantom 4, the model# on the tag inside of the battery compartment is WM330A. I hope we can get this resplved.

Tom
2019-12-17
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Tom,

Sometimes you can fix that problem by unplugging and re-plugging the USB cable.  Also, since you have not flown in a while, you might have to update your GEO database.  

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-12-24
Use props
Hassan Ali1
New

Pakistan

#Quick Reply Here#gimbal cannot receive main controller data problam
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now