Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go music
2635 8 2019-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noshnosh
lvl.1
United States

Can I place several local music in my video clip?
Since my clip is longer than the first music, i was planning to add a 2nd music to complete the video.
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that your valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best response for this inquiry.  Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-17
Use props
Nene Playboy TH
New

Thailand

DJI GO Can't live facebook
2020-2-18
Use props
djiuser_UIPhz5WHpUF8
lvl.1

United States

If you want to place Spotify music to your video, you can use an AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows to change the format. Then you can get local Spotify files so you can upload them to your videos with ease. The music is kept losslessly with the ID3 tags saved.
2020-4-7
Use props
Jane Smith
lvl.3

United States

Well, I'm not sure how to add several local music files to the video clips. But if you want to download Spotify as local music, I'd like to recommend TunesKit Spotify Music Converter for you. It can easily help you download Spotify songs, playlists, albums, etc. to MP3 or other common audio formats and save to your computer, even if you're a free Spotify subscriber. Besides, the output quality is quite good. Just have a try.
2020-7-7
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.1

China

In today's media-driven world, music streaming has become a hot market and Spotify is one of the leading names in that market. If you want to add music to your video, it is a good place for you to find music. To add Spotify music to Video, you should convert Spotify music to MP3 by using Tunelf Spotify Music Converter then you can freely place Spotify music into the clip in your video.
2020-8-10
Use props
djiuser_Lhr33XDCDIsk
lvl.1

China

I used to select music from my Spotify playlists. Then download the song I need by using the AudKit Spotify to MP3 Converter.
The downloaded Spotify songs are editable in any video cutter or editor, so that it is easy to cut the music clips from those tracks then set them as the BGM of my video.
2020-9-8
Use props
JunneMendes
lvl.1

United States

To add music to your video clips, you can draw support from Spotify Music Converter from DRmare Software, which enables you to download music from Spotify as local music and then you can upload music from your computer to your video editing software to set them as background music. It's easy to operate. The audio is as the origianl file. Just try it by yourself.
2020-9-24
Use props
JoannaS
lvl.1

United States

Yes, you can add your local files to your video if the music format is supported by the video editor. If you want to add music from Spotify to your video, I will suggest you use the AudFun Spotify Music Converter to download the song as your local files. You can choose to set its output formats as the MP3, FLAC, and other files which is most compatible with the different devices.
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules