Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Possible Firmware Bug
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2010705 ft
United States

Just got a new (replacement) P4P V2 and haven't been able to fly past 150ft without losing both RC and Image. I finally started messing with HD settings. I figured out that if I switch to "5.8GHZ ONLY" before flying and switch back to "DUAL" once in the air, then I don't lose transmission and I get full range. I have to do this every time I turn the quad off and back on.
App Version: 4.3.29     Aircraft Version: 01.00.2200   

2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. For the said issue. Are you flying the drone in a location near the power lines or radio towers. This may cause interference for the said drone. I would recommend for you to do a firmware refresh to isolate the issue. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads ) for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI tutorial video for the best practices when flying the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-17
Use props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2010705 ft
United States

It doesn't have anything to do with interference or the antennas. If I don't do the processes I described, I always lose connection. If I do exactly as I described, there are no connection issues, even when flying in the same location. There is an issue with the Dual band switching. Please have it investigated before the next firmware update. Thank you.
2019-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules