733 5 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ISCVCX9g45br
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56903 ft
Germany

Hello,
yesterday i received my dji mavic mini. today i made the first flight and found that there is a mistake in the video. At the bottom of the video you can see a "line" that stands out from the rest of the picture. Maybe someone knows the solution. So maybe someone have an idea what i can do against that.

This is the Picture

This is the Picture

And when you zoom in you can see my ,,problem"

And when you zoom in you can see my ,,problem"
2019-12-18
Use props
Chainless World
lvl.1
Germany

This is another Picture taken by my mavic mini. Also with this Camera Problem you can see it at the right bottom corner
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this inquiry. Are you encountering this issue on multiple photos? Please check and clean the lens on camera and try to take another photo. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-18
Use props
Chainless World
lvl.1
Germany

Yes this happens in all of my videos and the lens is cleaned to... what i have to do now?
2019-12-18
Use props
Chainless World
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-18 09:39
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this inquiry. Are you encountering this issue on multiple photos? Please check and clean the lens on camera and try to take another photo. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Yes this happens in all of my videos and the lens is cleaned to... what i have to do now?
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Chainless World Posted at 12-18 09:56

Thank you for the additional information. I will forward this concern/thread to our designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules