Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Xiaomi Note 8 Pro DJI GO app connect / disconnect
3147 6 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FuriusP
Flight distance : 915102 ft
Cyprus

Hello,

I just got a Xiaomi Note 8 Pro and I have problems connecting it with DJI GO 4 for my P4P.
It will repeadetly connect and disconnect from the app (every 10 -20 seconds) making it unreliable to fly.

I tried several cables with same results.
I tried removing the case of the phone in case it interrupts the connection of the phone and cable.
I tried with both charge usb option and data transfer.
I also enabled USB debugging on.
I tried airplane mode on cause i read to some other threads that it worked for others.
I did a factory reset on the Xiaomi but it didn't work.
I connected the mobile device to pc to ensure no hardware problem of the Type C port. (it's connects fine without any drops on the connection)
Same problems occurs with Litchi as well.

I run out of things to try.

My previous device still works flawlessly but the screen is cracked so i want to save that as my last option.

Any ideas why this is happening?

2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to check if the problem persists? Per checking, the Xiaomi Note 8 Pro is not listed on the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the device when in use for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro with the DJI Go 4 application. I will highly suggest using a recommended mobile device listed on the below image. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
2019-12-18
Use props
FuriusP
Cyprus

Thank you for the prompt reply. I didn't know there are incompatible devices with DJI GO app. I guess i ll use my old device then. Thank you.  
2019-12-18
Use props
fansd6d55ae1
lvl.1

Italy

Hello, have you found a solution to that problem? Have you tryed again after all phone software update and if is correct whitch version of DJI GO 4 App do you suggest to use?
Thank you
2020-5-4
Use props
fansd6d55ae1
lvl.1

Italy

wait for your replay
Thank you
2020-5-4
Use props
FuriusP
Cyprus

Hi yes i found a solution. I had the HDMI module on the remote. It seems due to higher current draw with the type c usb i had to remove the hdmi module for it to work properly.
2020-5-5
Use props
FuriusP
Cyprus

If u dont have the stock unit lost it or broken u can just remove the hdmi board and it will still work. Hope it works out.
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules