Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Label misprint has caused my shipment to be held hostage
1480 7 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 154928 ft
United States

Due to DJI not printing the shipping label correctly, FedEx cannot deliver the $3,000 worth of batteries I bought.  The address on the invoice is correct.  I've "chatted" with DJI 3 times and they give me the proper address.  However when I call FedEx they tell me the label is missing the suite number to my building.  Due the restrictions that DJI placed on the shipment, only they can call to fix it.  But I can't get them to understand this.  They tell me they'll "escalate it to logistics" and it never happens.  I have also emailed 3 times and gotten no response.  I've called the support number which just directs me back to the online chat and email.   I've been trying to get this fixed for 3 days and my business is now suffering because of it.

This is the most frustrating experience and I'm losing my mind.  I do not understand why you can't speak with a real person with DJI support or someone in orders and shipping.  
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know and learned about this. We've managed to pull out the order number using your DJI Forum account and we see each email has been replied except the latest one upon checking. We've communicated the designated team as of writing to make sure this should not be left on the dark unattended. We'll make sure to keep an eye on this and resolve the soonest time possible. We thank you for your patience.
2019-12-18
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-18 15:21
Hi, we're sorry to know and learned about this. We've managed to pull out the order number using your DJI Forum account and we see each email has been replied except the latest one upon checking. We've communicated the designated team as of writing to make sure this should not be left on the dark unattended. We'll make sure to keep an eye on this and resolve the soonest time possible. We thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the reply.  They tell me they've escalated it but I have not seen a response through any of my emails.  It's been 4 days now.  My drones are grounded now and I'm losing thousands of dollars in revenue because I need these batteries.   This is such a simple fix but you guys are making it so hard.
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ALIVINGSTON Posted at 12-19 07:20
Thank you for the reply.  They tell me they've escalated it but I have not seen a response through any of my emails.  It's been 4 days now.  My drones are grounded now and I'm losing thousands of dollars in revenue because I need these batteries.   This is such a simple fix but you guys are making it so hard.

Hi, my apologies for still having this issue. We've arranged an immediate call-back from one of Supervisors  in extending our assistance. We would appreciate every patience we could get for the inconvenience caused.
2019-12-19
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.4
United States

so what now?
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll forward your situation to the related team, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2019-12-20
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.4
United States

I'm guessing the "immediate callback" that was arranged with the supervisor wasn't so immediate huh?   
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ALIVINGSTON Posted at 12-20 06:34
I'm guessing the "immediate callback" that was arranged with the supervisor wasn't so immediate huh?

Hi ALIVINGSTON, sorry to hear that you have not received the call back from supervisor, we'll forward it to the related team again. At the same time, our team has replied to your email and will keep following your case, please don't worry. We hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2019-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules