Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image review post flight
723 2 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyveyor112
lvl.4
United States

Hello All,

Is there a way to check images stored on the SD card with the built in display on the Phantom RTK. After each flight, before we move to the next area, we like to check the images from the flight to ensure they are indeed on the SD card, properly exposed and in focus. This is easy to do on the P4P, but I haven't found a way to do on the Phantom RTK.

Any help is appreciarted.

We just spent a miserable day (cold and windy) in the field only to discover 2/5 flights didn't store any images, despire indications on the built in display. Sucks!

Thanks,

Dave
2019-12-18
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

Hi,
In DJI Go you can see which images stored in SD card but for P4R there is no access to DJI GO and therefore you can not see images.

I took two SD card and swapped them for each flight in order to make it possible to check images during next flight by my colleague.

regards,
2019-12-23
Use props
Skyveyor112
lvl.4
United States

jivago Posted at 12-23 00:05
Hi,
In DJI Go you can see which images stored in SD card but for P4R there is no access to DJI GO and therefore you can not see images.

Yeah, that's what I thought.  Baffling !

Can't believe DJI didn't think to include something this useful with a drone that cost  4x the P4P.

Another disappointment with the Phantom RTK.

The list is growing longer each time I use it.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules