Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark wont connect to assistant, remote or controller.
553 2 2019-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JE HARVEY
lvl.1

Australia

So I've been battling with my spark for some months now. Initially it would connect to conntroller and controller to iphone no worries, then it started disconnecting from controller mid flight every now and then, then it became very regular and now it wont connect at all. Holding the battery button down doesnt acheive anything. I've tried to connect to Assistant 2 on my mac several times to check firmware but cant. I've tried every combination of turning things on in different orders and differnt cables but no success. I've seen a few old forums on the same issue but non have answers that actually worked. Has anyone had same issue and found a fix ? I'm starting to think I've just got a paper weight on my hands now.
2019-12-19
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Is the bird starting?
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. Prior from this issue was there any hard landing or crash that happened on the said drone? I would recommend to try a different computer or MAC to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules