Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Osmo Mobile 3 Firmware Released (12/19/2019)
10184 38 2019-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2019.12.19
  • Firmware: v01.00.00.60
  • DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.2.13
  • DJI Mimo App Android: v1.2.12

What’s New?
  • Optimized detection when no mobile device is mounted.
  • Optimized gimbal performance in FPV mode.
  • Gimbal settings will not be saved if the battery level is less than 15% when powering off.
  • When the shutter/record button is pressed, the gimbal will only exit from standby mode. No photo will be taken or video will start recording.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 3, DJI Mimo, and re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and retry.

2019-12-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does the update add iPhone 11 Max support?
2019-12-19
Use props
mazo78
Second Officer
Pakistan

Battery is constantly charging after update latest firmware
anyone has this problem??
2019-12-19
Use props
mazo78
Second Officer
Pakistan

Charging continuously for 4 hours

2019-12-20
Use props
MCurtisMcCoy
lvl.1

United States

The Osmo Mobile 3 keeps getting better! When do you expect to offer Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Skype, Zoom, etc. face tracking with the Osmo Mobile 3?

(That's actually why I purchased the Osmo Mobile 3 kit). I'm having fun learning to use this awesome little gimbal but face tracking during Facebook Live or YouTube Live would be great for thousands of creators!

Keep up the great work DJI team!
2019-12-20
Use props
kfh
lvl.3
Denmark

mazo78 Posted at 12-19 09:05
Battery is constantly charging after update latest firmware
anyone has this problem??

Yes. On iPhone 8 Plus. But it's nothing new.
2019-12-21
Use props
kfh
lvl.3
Denmark

It's still a huge problem, that final panoramas are not written to the uSD card in the Osmo Pocket. Instead, the finished panorama is transferred to a connected smartphone. This is specifically a problem in Pro mode, where one tends to put the memory card into a reader for transfer/sync/backup to PC or backup media. The stored html files are not a solution to the missing panoramas, and it's a PITA ;-) to also have to fish these panoramas out of the smartphone every time. It's not a new phenomena.

Any solution?

Regards
2019-12-21
Use props
kfh
lvl.3
Denmark

kfh Posted at 12-21 16:04
It's still a huge problem, that final panoramas are not written to the uSD card in the Osmo Pocket. Instead, the finished panorama is transferred to a connected smartphone. This is specifically a problem in Pro mode, where one tends to put the memory card into a reader for transfer/sync/backup to PC or backup media. The stored html files are not a solution to the missing panoramas, and it's a PITA ;-) to also have to fish these panoramas out of the smartphone every time. It's not a new phenomena.

Any solution?

Sorry, wrong forum. Delete was not possible.
2019-12-21
Use props
djiuser_fsmdTqEq7xQ6
New

United States

how do you remove the dji logo at the end of a story?
2019-12-22
Use props
Robert2345
lvl.1
Pakistan

thanks for sharing
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_tizX2Qio8OLO
New
Australia

djiuser_fsmdTqEq7xQ6 Posted at 2019-12-22 11:32
how do you remove the dji logo at the end of a story?

Same problem here. Apparently there is a Watermark management option under "Privacy" menu, but even if it's deactivated the watermark still appears on Story videos.

What's your mobile phone model?
DJI support mentioned that only mobile phones under the compatibility lists should be used with Osmo Mobile 3.

I don't think it would be a big deal fixing this bug by the way.
2020-1-3
Use props
assorium
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33730 ft
  • >>>
Russia

And when the wide-angle camera and slow-motion come? I use it with Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
2020-1-6
Use props
EdisonW1979
First Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

DJI pushes this much more for iOS devices, and yet, on my iPhone 11 Pro Max, I cannot use ANY other rear camera other than the standard 26mm wide angle... No access to my Tele or ultra wide cameras...

DJI, hello??? I just bought this, but iPhones have had multiple cameras for MANY years now! This is a JOKE!!!

I have to use FlimicPro to get access to the other cameras, but loose ActiveTrack then, which is what I bought this for.

Get this done or I'm returning it and leaving negative social media feedback on this junk!
2020-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 1-7 10:32
DJI pushes this much more for iOS devices, and yet, on my iPhone 11 Pro Max, I cannot use ANY other rear camera other than the standard 26mm wide angle... No access to my Tele or ultra wide cameras...

DJI, hello??? I just bought this, but iPhones have had multiple cameras for MANY years now! This is a JOKE!!!

Well you shouldn’t have put the chicken before the egg, do your research idiot, we never see you around here unless your whining .
2020-1-7
Use props
EdisonW1979
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 1-7 11:03
Well you shouldn’t have put the chicken before the egg, do your research idiot, we never see you around here unless your whining .

Oh look, the village idiot has arrived!

Looking for your lost sheep?
2020-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 1-7 12:56
Oh look, the village idiot has arrived!

Looking for your lost sheep?

Hey I didn’t buy something that wasn’t going to work.

So given that who is the idiot , just think about that now !!!!!
2020-1-7
Use props
EdisonW1979
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 1-7 12:57

Ah yes, Mr Employed-By-DJI comes to their defence, how predictable.
2020-1-7
Use props
EdisonW1979
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 1-7 12:57

And who's the bigger idiot, someone defending a corporation for not including basic functions (you), or the one who discovers it and points it out publicly (me)?

Yeah, there's only one idiot here, and it's you... BTW, reported for your old antics again.

F off now.
2020-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 1-7 12:59
And who's the bigger idiot, someone defending a corporation for not including basic functions (you), or the one who discovers it and points it out publicly (me)?

Yeah, there's only one idiot here, and it's you... BTW, reported for your old antics again.

Well you see the idiot is the guy who purchases something without researching it, I have a mobile 3 and it works really well.
But everything you purchased from dji had problems and your continued outbursts about not buying in the future seem to fall even on your own deaf ears.
But I believe you are a serial whiner and professional bitcher so to feed your addiction you have to complain about everything .
2020-1-7
Use props
EdisonW1979
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 1-7 13:08
Well you see the idiot is the guy who purchases something without researching it, I have a mobile 3 and it works really well.
But everything you purchased from dji had problems and your continued outbursts about not buying in the future seem to fall even on your own deaf ears.
But I believe you are a serial whiner and professional bitcher so to feed your addiction you have to complain about everything .

Watching you spew lie after lie and acting like a petulant spoiled brat is quite entertaining...

Please, continue...

2020-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 1-7 13:12
Watching you spew lie after lie and acting like a petulant spoiled brat is quite entertaining...

Please, continue...

What did I lie about, I beginning to think you are now stalking me, I think you were banned before for trolling so now it’s time to go away .
2020-1-7
Use props
EdisonW1979
First Officer
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 1-7 13:18
What did I lie about, I beginning to think you are now stalking me, I think you were banned before for trolling so now it’s time to go away .

If I was to post all the screenshots in which you've been caught lying, this thread would go to 10 pages long...

Instead, this will be sufficient if anyone wants to waste their time on you and your lies:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 089&pid=2044198
2020-1-7
Use props
rebelbaserec
New

United States

Can I record 4K @ 24fps on an iPhone Xs while using ActiveTrack?  
2020-1-21
Use props
davorins
lvl.1

Serbia

when i tried something on the touch screen the osmo 3 shifted off its axis while it was on and now it can not find the starting position and is constantly rotating and turning off after a few moments. please advise.
2020-1-23
Use props
bakertesz
New

Romania

Hello. Please can you modify the mimo app. So that it is possible to save files to the expansion  memory on my phone???? I don't believe that more than 8 month ago nobody resolve this problem.
2020-1-24
Use props
TMRE
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2019-12-19 05:37
Does the update add iPhone 11 Max support?

Any response?
2020-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not that Ive heard yet.
2020-1-26
Use props
TMRE
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-26 06:50
Not that Ive heard yet.

It's getting a little ridiculous that simple questions cannot get answered. Moving forward, I believe DJI will start losing customers.
2020-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TMRE Posted at 1-26 08:23
It's getting a little ridiculous that simple questions cannot get answered. Moving forward, I believe DJI will start losing customers.

Indeed,  Im holding off the purchase of one until it becomes clearer,  I did have the Osmo Mobile 2 unfortunately it was stolen.
2020-1-27
Use props
DK1989
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 1-27 02:21
Indeed,  Im holding off the purchase of one until it becomes clearer,  I did have the Osmo Mobile 2 unfortunately it was stolen.

Yes mimo app works with iphone 11 pro / max. All 3 lenses are working.

The ultra wide lens will show a little bit of the gimbal motor, but you can fix that by moving youre phone a little bit offcenter.
2020-1-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DK1989 Posted at 1-27 14:16
Yes mimo app works with iphone 11 pro / max. All 3 lenses are working.

The ultra wide lens will show a little bit of the gimbal motor, but you can fix that by moving youre phone a little bit offcenter.

And do the gimbal motors cope with long use?
2020-1-28
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

TMRE Posted at 1-26 08:23

Most Chinese companies are on the new years holiday. maybe they will respond after Feb 6?  

DJI will be closing their offices regarding the virus outbreak too.... I believe it will be months before we get real answers again.
Rich
2020-2-1
Use props
TMRE
lvl.3
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2-1 11:06
Most Chinese companies are on the new years holiday. maybe they will respond after Feb 6?  

DJI will be closing their offices regarding the virus outbreak too.... I believe it will be months before we get real answers again.

I became aware of the issue afterwards. It's crazy what is happening there.
2020-2-3
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

FW updating is needed for transferred video data that doesn't allow audio to work. I had to do a work around so audio could work on transferred videos. (changed from video extension from MP4 to MOV for apple products)
2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_QOwWcbe4f5MQ
New

Germany

Hi there,
the face tracking is now working perfectly. But ...... the face is always held in the middle of the screen. The picture composition is not so good. Is it possible to get the face automatically in the upper third of the screen. Manual shifting is only possible in a small area. This is not a problem at ronin sc.
Thanks Robert
2020-2-17
Use props
TooSlow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19452 ft
United States

When will there be an update to control dead zone and exponential acceleration of the three gimbal axis?
2020-3-3
Use props
djiuser_CH1Jdxgq2LEo
lvl.1

United States

Still doesn't support 4k or 8k 60fps video shooting on any Samsung phones.  Nor does it allow you to save directly on your SD card.
2020-3-9
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you,
2020-3-28
Use props
WILDAIR
lvl.1

France

I'm having sound clicks during all the recordings, despite the new firmware. Do you have any information regarding this issue please?
2020-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules