Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update Issue
1521 1 2019-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmrigank
lvl.1

India

I have updated the Mavic Pro 2 Zoom about two weeks back. But after the I Kept getting an error "Version Mismatch. Update all modules". I did have updated everything and batteries too. But the error prevails. I have two batteries and kept Battery No.1 aside while updating and the did the same with battery No. 2 when everything fails.

I am trying to attach the screenshot but there is some issue on the picture tab that couldn't see the 'Add' link in it.
Is there any way to share the log files to address the issue.
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to this issue. Was there any interruption during the update? I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom by using the DJI Assistant 2. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ) for the DJI Assistant 2 for DJI Mavic 2 Pro and an official DJI video tutorial for the said process. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules