Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4917329 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,
Do you mind if I post a technical question here,even if it sounds a bit odd.
We have 2 Mavic 2 Pro drones, which we hoped would produce identical images, but they don’t when reviewing side by side.

On one drone the images look noticeablely further away.

We also noticed that on one drone the image in the screen looked zoomed in?

So questions.

If both drones were at exactly the same height , by indicated altitude on the controller, why do the images differ so much?

I presume the measured altitude is recorded from barometric pressure? Is there much tolerance, ie +/- accuracy?

Can the M2 Pro actually zoom it’s view in?

If any one has any bright ideas where we might have missed something we are all ears?

Thanks in advance guys!

2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. Are both the said drone using the default settings? I would suggest to please try resetting the camera settings to isolate the concern. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-20
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4917329 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-20 10:32
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. Are both the said drone using the default settings? I would suggest to please try resetting the camera settings to isolate the concern. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi There,

Yes both M2Ps are identical, and we have reset all the done settings to default too!

It’s just weird.,

2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 12-20 12:16
Hi There,

Yes both M2Ps are identical, and we have reset all the done settings to default too!

Thank you for the additional information, For better assistance, kindly please provide a sample video for both of your DJI Mavic 2 Pros. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules