Estimated delivery time 20-25 days, 21 days and still not shipped
2836 13 2019-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tdUjrvfySVSf
lvl.1

Sweden

As many of us the estimated delivery time for Mavic mini fy more combo the estimated delivery time is 20-25 working days. im at 21 and counting and still no update. Whats going on?
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_tdUjrvfySVSf
lvl.1

Sweden

I saw on an another page here for shipping of the mini fly more combo that ordered 5th of december and his is already shipped!
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to get your order number via your forum account, your order estimated to ship 20-25 business days after payment confirmation. Please don't worry, I've forwarded your order to the related team, the team are trying the best to prepare the goods, and hope the Mavic mini can be delivered to our customers as earlier as possible. We really appreciate your kind understanding.
2019-12-19
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bro, the estimated ship date didnt raise any alarms about this company when purchasing? Its almost the year 2020.. WHO tell me WHO has shipping dates like these.. Amazon ships in 1 day.
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_tdUjrvfySVSf
lvl.1

Sweden

SupBro Posted at 12-20 05:48
Bro, the estimated ship date didnt raise any alarms about this company when purchasing? Its almost the year 2020.. WHO tell me WHO has shipping dates like these.. Amazon ships in 1 day.

Yeah sure, but as a swedish business owner i liked to get 0% vat directly and not wait another 6 months for it.
2019-12-20
Use props
delfinista
New
Italy

I made the payment on November 21, 2019.
The order gave the maximum time to receive the product on December 26, 2019. To date, December 27, 2019, not only have I not received the product but the support (Anthony) cannot tell me when I will receive the product.

I purchased a product that I should have received at the latest yesterday.
I have already paid the full amount on November 21st and to date I do not have the purchase invoice.

I request urgent feedback on this,
  I am deeply disappointed by this behavior.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

delfinista Posted at 12-27 12:53
I made the payment on November 21, 2019.
The order gave the maximum time to receive the product on December 26, 2019. To date, December 27, 2019, not only have I not received the product but the support (Anthony) cannot tell me when I will receive the product.

Hi delfinista, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account and so sorry for the delay, we will verify with the related team of the estimated shipping date and come back to you soon, appreciate your patience.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

delfinista Posted at 12-27 12:53
I made the payment on November 21, 2019.
The order gave the maximum time to receive the product on December 26, 2019. To date, December 27, 2019, not only have I not received the product but the support (Anthony) cannot tell me when I will receive the product.

Thanks for your patience, the status of your order has been changed to shipment, you should be able to receive the shipping label soon, please note it and let us know if you have any further concerns.
2019-12-30
Use props
Jonk55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 850 ft
United States

I ordered on 12/27 and my order is still in the processing stage. I don't see any information about when it will be sent.  Is 20-25 days just the standard with all the holiday orders?  Just so I know when to expect shipment.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jonk55 Posted at 2019-12-31 18:46
I ordered on 12/27 and my order is still in the processing stage. I don't see any information about when it will be sent.  Is 20-25 days just the standard with all the holiday orders?  Just so I know when to expect shipment.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hi Jonk55, thanks for your support to DJI, your order is estimated to be shipped in 10-15 business days, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-1-1
Use props
Jonk55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 850 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-1 03:29
Hi Jonk55, thanks for your support to DJI, your order is estimated to be shipped in 10-15 business days, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thanks for the update Mindy.  
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jonk55 Posted at 1-1 08:45
Thanks for the update Mindy.

You are welcome, appreciate your patience.
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_cI6ASNHbljJR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39245 ft
United States

Hi . I ordered at 1/13/20 mavic mini combo. Still didn’t get a shipping day. I contacted with DJI online support and every time was getting excuses such as Celebrating Chinese New Year, corona virus, eg. Always a new explanation about delay
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_cI6ASNHbljJR Posted at 2-14 13:25
Hi . I ordered at 1/13/20 mavic mini combo. Still didn’t get a shipping day. I contacted with DJI online support and every time was getting excuses such as Celebrating Chinese New Year, corona virus, eg. Always a new explanation about delay

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the delay because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, your order is estimated to be shipped next week, please wait a few more days, thank you very much.
2020-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules