RMS1 durability
1417 5 2019-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Hello,
Want to ask robots owners about durability. Have you got any issues with it? I have 4 RMS1, Im using them for fights. Played a few good games and I can see on wheels silver paint scratches. What about your RMS1? Maybe somebody trid crash tests and etc?
2019-12-20
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

Pretty durable, but I would not crash test.  The most fragile part is the gimbal, so I try to protect it.

During S1 battles, we put up foam and soft barriers and obstacles and try to avoid setups that allow the S1's to tip over too much.

Keeping flat and level, they are quite solid against mildly aggressive bumping and thumping.
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our DJI members can provide you the best information with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.
2019-12-20
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

I have three RMS1s. My grand-children have driven them into each other and into walls quite a lot and I have come across any issues so far beyond needing to re-tighten the odd screw now and then.
2019-12-20
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

LoL yeah consider the total lack of "I crashed my drone and this broke" posts - compare that to all other flying drones, LOL

2019-12-21
Use props
stephensmith121
New

India

This thread is useful. Thank you for the responses. It helped me.
2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules