Geo Fencing Unlock Issues
686 4 2019-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
csj3181
lvl.1
United States

Greetings All,

I am a FAA part 107 holder using a Mavic Pro for Real estate photography.  For the last year I have used a Google Pixel 3 with the DJI go 4 App and have not had any issues.  About a month ago I upgraded to the Pixel 4.  Since then I have used my drone with no issues until today.  I was requested to photograph a property in an authorization zone.  I recieved FAA approval via Airmap and when I went to fly the drone I was getting the notification that I am in a resticted zone prompting me to proceed with unlocking.  I clicked yes only to have the prompt area all white.  Normally it would ask for my phone number and I would be able to unlock with no problems as I have countless times before.  This is the first time this has happened.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  Are there any fixes?  Thank you in advance!

Cheers
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend coordinating this concern to flysafe@dji.com for them to further help you with this type of concern. Please let us know if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-20
Use props
Mastermedia
New

Colombia

Me (phantom 4 pro) and a friend with a Mavic 2 Pro hace the same issue.
2019-12-20
Use props
Mastermedia
New

Colombia

Capture:
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_ox5tbEStxCR3
New
Mexico

Yo también tengo el mismo problema que Mastermedia, ya lo solucionaron??
2019-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules