DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic Air and macOS Catalina
2053 6 2019-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BMW rider
lvl.1

United States

Is there a DJI Assistant 2 software package that supports the Mavic Air? I am using macOS Catalina, so it needs to be a 64-bit application. I downloaded and installed  DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, but my Mac stopped the installation when it got to the HoRNDIS portion (because it's not 64-bit). I uninstalled everything and started by installing the HoRNDIS files from https://github.com/jwise/HoRNDIS ... atalina_install.pkg and then went back and installed DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. However, when I plug in my Mavic Air, it says the device is not supported. I also see that DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic does not list the Mavic Air as a supported platform.
2019-12-20
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Hello,  Look at this link, here you have all the software and documents (last update) about Mavic Air. I hope it helps.

Mavic Air Downloads

Regards!
2019-12-22
Use props
BMW rider
lvl.1

United States

This software package (DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4) is 1-1/2 years old and updates have been discontinued. DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic is less than 2 months old, but does not support Mavic Air. So does all Mavic Air software support have to be performed through my phone?
2019-12-22
Use props
fanscd892f43
lvl.1

Mexico

Im having the same issue like you, anyone has any update?
Thanks
2019-12-28
Use props
djiuser_SYQtDznJWglS
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am having the same issue with "device is not supported"
2019-12-30
Use props
ttttttiana
New

Japan

ME TOO!  Anyone have a solution for this??
2020-3-13
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have the same problem. I am supposed to recalibrate the video system through dji assistant, but that does not work.
2020-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules