PIX4D LOVE mapping 3D
4070 6 2019-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Hello everyone again. I want to share this information with you, you can see in the video the use of PIX4D, I have used it with my Phantom 3, it is AWESOME. You map the terrain and then you can see it in 3D. If one day our DJI friends release the SDK we can perform this wonderful function with our Mini. You cannot get an idea of ​​how fantastic it is.

I also leave a link to the forum where the possibility and compatibility of the Mini with this great application is discussed.

https://community.pix4d.com/t/support-dji-mavic-mini-with-pix4dcapture/9712
2019-12-21
Use props
Alberto V.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137116 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!
We hope DJI provides the SDK for Mavic Mini very soon!!
2019-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this interesting video that you had provided. I will also take note of this concern of yours and will forward this to our designated department as a suggestion. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-12-21
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 09:36
Hi, thanks for sharing this interesting video that you had provided. I will also take note of this concern of yours and will forward this to our designated department as a suggestion. Thank you for your continued support!

Thank you, it is a pleasure to share with you all. DJI Gamora, please, really try to grant us this request to be able to facilitate the SDK to third parties as they have done with their other products, DJI would not take any effort. At least, study the possibility REALLY. Thanks with all my heart.
2019-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JM.REYES Posted at 12-21 10:38
Thank you, it is a pleasure to share with you all. DJI Gamora, please, really try to grant us this request to be able to facilitate the SDK to third parties as they have done with their other products, DJI would not take any effort. At least, study the possibility REALLY. Thanks with all my heart.

We will keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this suggestion Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-22
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

nice result
2019-12-22
Use props
javier2519
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39964 ft
Dominican Republic

saludos desde república dominicana compre un dji mavic mini perfecto drone los felicito  ante de todo pero necesitamos  que suministre sdk a las personas de aplicaciones de terceros principalmente pix4d.. para el tema de fotogrametria estamos a esperas  aqui le munistro las pruebas que eh logrado sin  aplicacion de modo manual

greetings from the Dominican Republic buy a perfect mini drone maji dji I congratulate you first of all but we need you to supply sdk to third-party applications mainly pix4d .. for the subject of photogrammetry we are waiting here I give you the tests that I have achieved without application

https://community.pix4d.com/t/support-dji-mavic-mini-with-pix4dcapture/9712
saludos desde republica dominica
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules