New Ronin M Unresponsive - not able to connect, or charge batteries
1220 2 2019-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bre
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I received my brand new Ronin M from BH photo yesterday.  I set it up, balanced it, but could not get either phones (Google Pixel 2 and 3a) nor my computer to connect via bluetooth or wired connection.  The motors did not move nor did I feel any resistance when pushing the camera.  

Although the batteries had 2 lights on when attempting to connect to phone / laptop, I figured maybe this was the problem and they need a full charge for the initial setup.  So I plugged in the charger.  Upon plugging in the charger the battery lit up all lights in a row, then only ONE light showed for about 5 seconds, then the battery went dark.  I left it on the charger overnight, same thing.  I attempted the same thing with the second battery, to exactly the same results.  

Now neither battery will have any lights on for more than a few seconds.  DJI customer service simply said "return it" which I can and will, but I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem, or if there is some step I am missing?

Thanks in advance
2019-12-21
Use props
Bretaulbeephoto
lvl.1

United States

Hello,  No response yet.  But with replacement batteries I can at least get the Ronin to turn on and connect to my laptop.  The app(Pixel 3a) does not locate any DJI products via bluetooth, and even connecting Pixel 3a via wired connection does not work.  I think I may just need to reset the bluetooth password, connect the phone via bluetooth, then the app may see the Ronin M.  However, I cannot connect because I do not know the password, and the password reset button on my computer does not prompt me to give it a new password!  Please help.
2019-12-24
Use props
Loo Oscar
New

Peru

Yo tambien tengo el mismo problema, incluso compre baterias nuevas las conecte al cargador y el mismo problema, no etiendo porque no solucionan ello, y en internet no he encontrado ninguna solucion
2020-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules