Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Log From Goggles
578 4 2019-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BenH5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137917 ft
United States

I lost connection with my drone yesterday while I had the goggles connected to the controller, my Phantom 4 Pro is now lost and I'm trying to view the flight data from the goggles. I was able to connect the goggles to DJI Assist 2 v1.2.5 and upload the flight data to the cloud. I open the DJI Go 4 app and go to Flight Records and the flight I uploaded from the goggles is not there. How do I view the flight data I uploaded from my goggles?
2019-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi BenH5, we are so sorry for your loss, when connecting to Goggles via USB cable during the flight, the flight records are saved in the Goggles, and customers cannot check it except DJI, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis if the drone is still under warranty, thank you.
2019-12-21
Use props
BenH5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-21 22:16
Hi BenH5, we are so sorry for your loss, when connecting to Goggles via USB cable during the flight, the flight records are saved in the Goggles, and customers cannot check it except DJI, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis if the drone is still under warranty, thank you.

I did contact tech support. I just don't understand why DJI has to make it so difficult to get the flight data off the gogles. It's there, I was able to upload it to a server somewhere with DJI Assist 2, but why can't I download it to my computer? I lost my drone Friday, I searched the area where I last had video and could not find it. It's now Sunday and I'd like to know the info from the flight log before we get a snow storm.
2019-12-22
Use props
BenH5
lvl.1
United States

I chatted with tech support today, gave all relevant information. It's now been two days after I upload the flight data to DJI's server that DJI still hasn't given me access to.
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BenH5 Posted at 12-23 18:11
I chatted with tech support today, gave all relevant information. It's now been two days after I upload the flight data to DJI's server that DJI still hasn't given me access to.

Hi BenH5, we managed to get your email address via your forum account, we'll forward the related team to follow up and reply to your email. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules