MIMO app deficiencies question
2333 4 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Katz
New
Romania

Hello

I'm using an Xperia 5, and I just observed that there are huge deficiencies when it comes to the app, especially the video section, so I'd really appreciate some clarifications:

1)When will 60fps mode be available for videos?
2)When will HDR mode be available for videos?
3)Will there ever be any option for photo mode? Currently it seems it's locked to 4:3 ratio and I ASSUME the native resolution (12 MP), but there is no support to change that OR for HDR photos.
4)Why is it that photos taken in the MIMO app have signlificantly less details and particularly MUCH more noise than the phone's native camera app?
5)Why don't I see a "slowmo" mode? Considering my phone has slow-mo for up to 960fps @1080p ?

Thanks in advance for the clarifications.
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Katz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Sony Xperia 5 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Sony Xperia 5 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1028.pdf
2019-12-22
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-22 08:40
Hello and good day Katz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Sony Xperia 5 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Sony Xperia 5 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_1028.pdf

I don’t get your reply. The questions asked have no relevance to the device not being on the recommended list as they are missing full stop in the android app. This is a lack of features or options on android.
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_A8FPynMiiwpv
New

Netherlands

I have a question about the app: I have created a normal film but when I want to edit the movie it turns into a slow motion movie?
what I am doing wrong?

This also happens when I view tis movie in my Iphone Foto's app

2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_rS52wbdNZawm
lvl.1

Portugal

I don't understand why DJI support always responds the same to all members who have a different smartphone than DJI recommended to work as OSMO 3! I have a recommended phone and it happens exactly the same as the SONY 5 of Katz !!
What a hypocrisy ....
2019-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules