Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update failed for dji phantom 4.
1265 3 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344 ft
Benin

Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.
1059834d-807c-41fa-b769-4d3720a2d42f.png
43f8451b-77f3-4e04-9b17-ba8eddabca7f.jpg
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please further clarify if what is the specific error you are receiving when updating your firmware? since it shows on the image you provided that you currently running the latest firmware for your DJI Phantom 4. If you didn't receive any firmware update notice, you don't need to update it since you are already on the latest version. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 14:03
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please further clarify if what is the specific error you are receiving when updating your firmware? since it shows on the image you provided that you currently running the latest firmware for your DJI Phantom 4. If you didn't receive any firmware update notice, you don't need to update it since you are already on the latest version. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hello.  Please take a good look at the image, it is written in 0.0.0.0.0.  And I am offered updates.  But now none of them work.  When I update the drone at the end of the download they put me "update failed".  And me my drone I can not see the live video the screen is black and when I check the firmware version in the dji go 4 application I have no version.  It is simply written "search for update".  And the indicator which is on the memory card on the drone flashes red orange green
1059834d-807c-41fa-b769-4d3720a2d42f.png
2019-12-24
Use props
xrikats
New
Flight distance : 189711 ft
Greece

i have the same problem any help!!!!!
2020-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now