Another calibration issue Mavic Pro Platinum
1157 2 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BL12Z
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Everyone!
Thee is an issue with the forward vision sensors on my Mavic Pro Platinum.

I have been digging trough this forum but cant find an awnser to the issue im having. My app tells me there is an issue with the forward vision sensort and i need to calibrate it on my windows PC. So okay, i go do that.

I install the program and proceed to calibration. All the dots show up on the screen so that should be fine. In the left botom corner there are 2 screens, i supose they should show the image from the sensors. When i start calibration i get an image for about 0.5 seconds, almost too fast to see (but its there!). And then they turn grey.
I am than unable to proceed as there is no image in the botom left screens and no blue square to align. The program is just wailig for me to move the mavic in image but however i move it, the botom screens remain grey

2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. A display that’s 14 inches or bigger is recommended for the calibration. Also, Set the display’s resolution to the recommended default value. (Usually, the 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. The 19-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 22-inch display’s resolution: 1680*1050 or 1920*1080. The 24-inch display’s resolution: 1920*1080 or 1920*1200.). If one image becomes black or grey, then the sensors are damaged. In this case, I will highly recommend contacting our support using the link below to start up a ticket. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-12-22
Use props
BL12Z
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dear Gamora, thank you for your awnser. The thing is that both screens work for a split second and then both turn grey. This started hapening after a firmware upgrade. So i am pretty sure the sensors are fine and i should be able to fix this. Can give more reasons for the screens to turn grey?  
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules